Reviews for Cupid's Cove
kunjo-sama chapter 1 . 4/23
I have to admit...im juts recently going into the spock/kirk and i totally fell inlove with this fic...
Update soon plz
EverMorningstar chapter 12 . 3/3
I love this story. its so sweet and also hilarious. Honestly I read it everytime im feeling down. I hope to read more soon. 3
Aros wife isabella chapter 12 . 1/16
more plz update
777angeloflove chapter 12 . 1/4
UPDATE AGAIN SOON~! NEED MORE~!
Silverwinds1313 chapter 12 . 12/23/2016
I'm not entirely sure it's possible to reply to this fic with anything more intelligible than prolonged fangirl screeching, but I'm gonna try!

There were so many times while reading this that I couldn't breathe - whether it was from laughter, astonishment, or excitement - that I'm honestly surprised I made it to the end without passing out.

I keep trying to rationalize the body paint thing to myself - Spock only acted that way because of emotions he was hosting previously, right? Or maybe he was using the body paint as an excuse to allow himself emotional freedom and was hoping Kirk wouldn't pick up on it so soon, but when he did it shut him down. Or the paint had no physiological effect at all and Spock was simply realized his attraction because of the paint. Or maybe - or maybe - or maybe- I can't stop wondering about it!

I've totally got the Jarillian thing figured out though! ...I think... If I have it right I won't say anything in the review in case someone else hasn't guessed and reads this ;D

But oh man, oh man! Reading this was a fantastic experience and I'm so glad I did even though it's not completed. Your OCs are so rich and natural and complex, I've loved every second reading about them!

I have hope you plan on continuing this at some point, but as a writer myself I knew how hard it can be once you lose your muse. Regardless, thank you so much for giving this fic to us. Truly we are blessed
Phantom Wolf16 chapter 12 . 11/29/2016
IT LIVES! Awesome update! Please don't leave us again!
XxLady.GreyWolfxX chapter 12 . 10/13/2016
Soooo good! Need updates like yesterday!
Erurie chapter 12 . 9/7/2016
I love the story and can not wait for the best update.
byrn chapter 12 . 8/30/2016
I can't believe I've been with this six years, this may be the longest I've stuck with anything EVER! Totally worth it though, soo glad this chapter found its way out (damn you writers block!). I'm on the edge of my seat for the next one ;) yay sexy times
KVD chapter 12 . 8/18/2016
Brilliant story so far devastated it's not got more at the moment. Just started shipping spockkirk and I'm getting rather addicted and this story is mostly responsible so thanks. More please :D
Green Sprout chapter 12 . 8/17/2016
I miss this story so much! I remember reading it years ago and here I go again reading it. Again! It's always a delight! I hope you didn't dump this fic and things are going ok!
Phoenixtears28 chapter 12 . 7/8/2016
Ok I feel sorry for Joanie and Norman since it reminds me of the relationship between my grandparents before my grandpa died. Alzheimer's Disease is a very viscous disease. It takes away who a person is. Its basically a full computer wipe of the mind. Please help the pair.
KatieLyn chapter 12 . 6/3/2016
Oh my goddess of love, did Spock just sneak a Vulcan kiss onto Jim's fingers there at the end?

This update was written in March. Please update. Don't make me sic men in diapers on you. Or do I need to? I hate reading stories that are in progress. But I do take chances on excellent ones and content myself with the good that was written rather than mourning the ending that never comes. But this time I think I will send men in diapers to help.

I'll try to be patient. I did just discover this story, after all while other readers have been following it for years.
KatieLyn chapter 11 . 6/3/2016
It's so hard to believe you get writers block or don't know how incredibly awesome your chapters are. I've always been more into reboot Kirk and Spock stories but this is the first story to complete capture my belief in TOS Kirk/Spock and prefer this pairing.

This particular chapter was...fascinating. Even without Spock. I loved watching the machinations of all the characters.