Reviews for Cupid's Cove
KVD chapter 12 . 8/18
Brilliant story so far devastated it's not got more at the moment. Just started shipping spockkirk and I'm getting rather addicted and this story is mostly responsible so thanks. More please :D
Green Sprout chapter 12 . 8/17
I miss this story so much! I remember reading it years ago and here I go again reading it. Again! It's always a delight! I hope you didn't dump this fic and things are going ok!
Phoenixtears28 chapter 12 . 7/8
Ok I feel sorry for Joanie and Norman since it reminds me of the relationship between my grandparents before my grandpa died. Alzheimer's Disease is a very viscous disease. It takes away who a person is. Its basically a full computer wipe of the mind. Please help the pair.
KatieLyn chapter 12 . 6/3
Oh my goddess of love, did Spock just sneak a Vulcan kiss onto Jim's fingers there at the end?

This update was written in March. Please update. Don't make me sic men in diapers on you. Or do I need to? I hate reading stories that are in progress. But I do take chances on excellent ones and content myself with the good that was written rather than mourning the ending that never comes. But this time I think I will send men in diapers to help.

I'll try to be patient. I did just discover this story, after all while other readers have been following it for years.
KatieLyn chapter 11 . 6/3
It's so hard to believe you get writers block or don't know how incredibly awesome your chapters are. I've always been more into reboot Kirk and Spock stories but this is the first story to complete capture my belief in TOS Kirk/Spock and prefer this pairing.

This particular chapter was...fascinating. Even without Spock. I loved watching the machinations of all the characters.
KatieLyn chapter 10 . 6/3
I love Norman and his Joanie. I could not resist reading aloud the paragraph about Joanie's foul mouth to my best friend, who resembles Joanie in that regard. It's sad that she's so sick but it's also beautiful that she and Norman have such a genuine love that sustains them both through something as horrific as a disease like this. That is not exactly rare but it's not common either. If you can find a love like that it's worth so much.

I think there are parallels to what Jim and Spock share, they just don't know it yet.
KatieLyn chapter 9 . 6/3
This was so painful and so perfect. As hilarious as this story has been, when it was hilarious it was perfectly hilarious. And now that it had to take this step and become painful, it was perfectly executed. Everything you've written so far has been a perfect homage to the original series characters. But I hope they find the ability to express their love freely for each other. Or I will cry and kittens might drown in my tears. Okay well they aren't kittens, but I do have two cats with me as I'm reading this chapter.
KatieLyn chapter 5 . 6/3
I couldn't comment until this chapter because I read them at night in bed on my iPad while my husband was sleeping. I was trying so hard to stifle my laughter. This story is insanely funny and oddly IN character. You write their banter so well I can easily see the lines delivered by Shatner and Nimoy.
KatieLyn chapter 2 . 6/2
It is physiologically impossible to ingest an emotion? Lol, loved that one. All I could think about was this perfect chocolate mousse I ate at a restaurant recently. That was love!
KatieLyn chapter 1 . 6/2
Oh my goodness, please tell me I'm not starting a story that won't be finished when the beginning is this endearing!
trekkie1701 chapter 12 . 5/24
I was so shocked to see an update for this fic I thought for a crazy moment that miracles do exist! I had to reread it so it took me some time to get up to speed and then I get to the end and I feel like ripping out my hair! What an evil little thing to do, teasing us like that! Oh please I beg of you, don't wait another 3 years to post the next chapter, the tension is just spoil good and I want my happy-smutfilled spirkian-ever after!
o
I'm a sucker for K/S fics like this and sadly those remain incomplete and you may just make me believe in miracles by completing Cupids Cove 3
AiMila chapter 12 . 5/9
Spock...character that I wish a possible human mate traits of that I do not see as a brother or a friend separately...dont torture us like that and just eat up that bomb shell of a man that has the hots for u big time
rose13124 chapter 12 . 4/24
I am very glad to see you are back, and with such gusto! Great chapter, can't wait for the M ;)
zentraedi chapter 12 . 4/13
go horny Spock go!, enjoying every chapter and really looking forward to future chapters. This is a very witty story, love it!
zentraedi chapter 10 . 4/13
It's actually a beautiful story and rather thought provoking. Different in many ways from anything i've read in awhile..