Reviews for Cupid's Cove
tanseynz chapter 11 . 3/25
Such a quirky imagination! I do love your Norman and his love and care for his Joanie. A little magic...
Colleen chapter 11 . 2/7
Please finish this story, it is amazing and i have spent almost three years looking for updates. you are a glorious writer and i need to know how this story ends. thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
Hi! I know you're still at least kind of active on this site, so this is my heartfelt plea. I never comment on stories, but this is one of the best Spirk fictions I've ever read. It's realistic, in character, charming, and all around wonderful. Please, please, please update it. I've read the entire thing four or five times over the past two years, hoping there would be a new update, but enjoying the story nonetheless. It would be amazing to have a conclusion. :)
Cheers.
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
I really love this story. I hope you didn't forget about, can't wait for the next update. K/S is one of my favorite pairings as well, especially if Spock tops Kirk.
Mirage chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
Thats a great story, great idea that they are in holliday at this planet.
Hope that maybe Bones can find some Thing for this poor woman, i think her husband deserves it.

Such a cute Pairing that Spock and Jim are
Droovin is a bit creepy but o cute and i think that makes a bit sence what they wear.
what are this People now...telepaths for mates, do they see invisible for other lines that Show People who are lifemates? what...? please i really wanna know what they are and what happens next

i love this Story, poor Boys love each other but cant jump over the shadow to be together...or accept it that they are meant to be together.

please come back soon and write more chapters and an end to this story ist now dec 2014.
Mirage chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
love this chapter10...ist so deep emotional, ok other too but this was interesting.
love norman and his deep going love and Devotion to his wife, he takes it full on the words in health and and sickness...thats so lovely and Needs all the respect, a lesser not strong Person may have run away, but he does anything he can, and still has fun at some Points, and sees the good things in life!
Ever Morningstar chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
This is seriously my favorite fanfiction in existance i reread it whenever im feeling down and it never ceases to amuse me please if it isnt too much of a bother could you upate it?
jessica499499 chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
I know it's been two years, but I'd still love to read more of this. It's such a good story!
TrannysaurusBoi chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
Please darling pleeeeeaae update! xc i love this story. I believe in you! 3 3 3 3
Rowwwan chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
Well are you here anymore? It was quite big disappoint to notice when you last updated. You see, in the beginning I was thinking that story was ready, because there was 11/11, not 11/?. I want to know what is gonna happen, will Kirk get his Spock? So please, don't let us down! There are dozens of things why I like your fic really much: unique scheme, it based on TOS, not new Trek films (you see, most Spirk noways based those) and how great friend Jim is to Spock. And all those poor feels when Jim love Spock but don't get anything back (yet?). So please, try to give us update :)
TheLittleBeast chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
OH MY GOD THIS STORY IS AWESOME PLEASE PLEAS WRIT MOE ILL BE AVAILIBE TO LOOK OVE IT IF YOU WANT I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH
A Timid Soul chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
This is such a good story! I think you've done a really great job balancing the lightness of the setting with the sincerity of the relationship between Kirk and Spock. I would love to see you continue this story (as would a host of other people as you well know) and wish you the best of luck working out the rest of the plot!
Lani Carmine chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Spock-blocked has got to be one of the best things I have ever read! xD
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
Sorry for being a lurking reader but I don't Normally review If I have the next chapter to read but now that I have finished this chapter I must say this story is awesome.
BookHuntress chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
Such an amusing and funny store! I laughed so many times.