Reviews for Cupid's Cove
LiliEverlost chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
I just read this for probably the (at least) 20th time in the last couple years. it makes me laugh like no other story does. I can't wait to see where this all ends up. I check it like once a month hoping for an update. So I hope inspiration hits soon
Rerin chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
I can't stop thinking about this fic and wanting there to be more of it so I looked at it again and saw it had 499 reviews and I said to myself, wow, it would be an honor to leave this fic its 500th review! So here you go... I love this story. Love it so much, I'm going to leave reviews for it o as well! Please write more of it! XD
Rerin chapter 12 . 4/30/2017
Wait, what? The next chapter will do what, you say?
But... but where is the next chapter? aaaah the agony! Don't leave me like this, dear author!
You realize they've got to share the bed, in their room, right? There's no way you're letting either of them sleep on the floor or pace the hallways all night. They've got to share that great big bed! Like, right now! Tuck them in, dear author!

anyway, for the record, I'm halfway convinced that at least half of Spock's lines in this chapter were actually said by Spock at some point in the show. It's amazing how that character's voice has not changed one bit from the start of the show to the start of this story to this most recent chapter, Spock is spock. Everything he says is perfectly Spock, and your love for him is as evident as his love for Jim. Counting his smiles! aaaaaaaaah I can't handle the sweetness of that, the perfection!

I don't even care if they get around to the sex (ok that's not true, I care), I just want them cuddled up in bed together talking to each other. Their conversations are the. best. thing. ever.

And you are the best thing ever, too, for writing this. You totally warmed my heart, made me laugh, and kind of made me want to go to a nude beach, too. huh. Thanks a million times for writing this story and please, please write more!
Rerin chapter 11 . 4/30/2017
ooh what does old Droovin have up his sleeve? I can't wait to find out! Trust him, Kirk, trust him!

I have to admit I was a little bothered that Kirk annoyed Shindylle so much that she had to call Droovin over to rescue her. That just made me a little frowny, like, I wanted to scold Kirk for being such a jerk and interrogating the nice alien girl who just wanted to paint pretty colors on his body for Spock to look at. hmpf!

Still the best story ever-and thanks for giving it this awesome little plot, everything is quite coherent so far and I trust it will all tie in together neatly at the end!
Rerin chapter 10 . 4/30/2017
aww, poor Joanienorman and Normanjoanie! I'm glad Jim met them, to see the good example of someone who loves and still takes care of the person they love even when that person can't reciprocate. sniffle!

The brilliance of your writing continues... Spock-infested waters, ha!
Rerin chapter 9 . 4/30/2017
I laughed, I cried, I said "aww" at least a dozen times... my heart was broken into a billion crumbs, and I think, no, I know, this is my favorite Kirk/Spock story of all time.

There are so many little ingenious bits in here-Spock secure in his ivory tower after putting away his jade battering ram, hah!

When Spock explained the effect of the bodypaint, the explanation was like something straight out of the show. I got this funny sense that, hey, this could actually be an episode-it's just the sort of magical science thing that so many TOS episodes featured. Spock's voice is absolutely perfect, straight out of 1967. How did you do it? How'd you get him so right?

You're a master. I wish this story was 100 chapters long.
Rerin chapter 8 . 4/30/2017
darn that paint... I legit burst into tears when Spock told Jim he loved him.

anyway I hope Joanie is ok. I have a feeling there's more to her story.

But first, we have got to resolve a few things here with poor beguiled Spock...
Rerin chapter 7 . 4/30/2017
So. Good.
eep!

Loved that Jim can't describe Spock's value to him any better than he can describe his instinct to breathe. Sigh! So good!
Dang, I hope that body paint isn't contaminated with some kind of love potion... but even if it is,
this is so, so good!
Rerin chapter 6 . 4/30/2017
aaaaah this story is perfection! A true delight to read.
I really liked the bit where Norman laughed with his mouth open so wide he resembled a puppet. That description made me grin. Clever writer, you! And yes, your sunscreen scene here was exactly like that outrageously supergay backrub moment in TOS. I love it because of course Kirk's been fantasizing about Spock rubbing him down, since forever, in freakin canon for cryin out loud, heh.
Also I love all Jim's mental Spock-puns... spock-blocked, spocktease, between a spock and a hard place... hee hee! So much fun!
And Spock is just an absolutely lamb so far in this story, I love him.
Rerin chapter 5 . 4/30/2017
"Jim watched with vicious satisfaction as the smugness on Spock's face curdled before his eyes"
*applauds*
oh, this story is brilliant! I love your writing, love it. You describe them so well, characterize them so creatively and so accurately, it really shows how much you love them that you've studied them so well.

I laughed aloud at "yum yum" (I can hear that so perfectly!) in the previous chapter and again at "Welcome to paradise" in this chapter, ahhh, this story is amazing!

You've got a real talent, you know. I love the way you use words. I do hope you've written loads and loads more "spirk" aka K/S stories for me to enjoy!
kunjo-sama chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
I have to admit...im juts recently going into the spock/kirk and i totally fell inlove with this fic...
Guest chapter 12 . 4/9/2017
Update soon plz
LiliEverlost chapter 12 . 3/3/2017
I love this story. its so sweet and also hilarious. Honestly I read it everytime im feeling down. I hope to read more soon. 3
Aros wife isabella chapter 12 . 1/16/2017
more plz update
777angeloflove chapter 12 . 1/4/2017
UPDATE AGAIN SOON~! NEED MORE~!