Reviews for Changing Destiny
jk chapter 3 . 8/11
charlies changing...the dogs think they have the right to let him live or not...why doesn't bella have charlies guns right now? she knows its possilble the pups will want to put him down...if it was my dads life on the line id do any and everything to keep him with id be ready to shoot those fuckers if they decided to put him down the only question their be is how many shells sam wanted in his ass
flamingpen18 chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
I love it! It's very well written and full of angst. I can't wait for more.
traceybuie chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
wow, good cliffy... can't wait... :)
InazumaKumo chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
It should be a legend about a past event that happened in the tribe about a strong bond that created between father and daughter their bond so strong it only affected those two in any emotional way.
PaulaB87 chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
hey there i am really liking this... more please
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
Great story! :)
JennBolden9598 chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
I'm so glad I found this story it is very well written and I can't wait to read more. Thanks for taking your time to write for us and I can't wait for more, Jennifer
traceybuie chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
evil cliffy? du du du... :)
traceybuie chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
such a sad chapter... Update soon. :)
chibijem chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
A very interesting premise and well written. I am enjoying this story and cannot wait for the next chapters. Keep up the wonderful writing.
traceybuie chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
:) Good chapter. Can't wait for more.
Geordiegirl40 chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
Just discovered your story on ffnet and just dropping a line to say how much i have enjoyed the chapters you have already posted, can't wait for the next instalment,haven't seen many stories where charlie is changed before bella, thanks for this one. I can't write for toffee so really appreciat someone who holds my interest when reading their stories. :)
flappy101 chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
please update soon!1 can't wait for more!
Cazimodo chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
hey i can honestly say i have never read another story like this and its so awesome :) i cant wait to see what happens and if there is some sort of twist of something :) keep writing please :)
sujari6 chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
I hope Bella changes as well soon. It doesn't seem fair that she is the only human. please update again soon.