Reviews for Changing Destiny
flamingpen18 chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
I love it! It's very well written and full of angst. I can't wait for more.
traceybuie chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
wow, good cliffy... can't wait... :)
InazumaKumo chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
It should be a legend about a past event that happened in the tribe about a strong bond that created between father and daughter their bond so strong it only affected those two in any emotional way.
PaulaB87 chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
hey there i am really liking this... more please
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
Great story! :)
JennBolden9598 chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
I'm so glad I found this story it is very well written and I can't wait to read more. Thanks for taking your time to write for us and I can't wait for more, Jennifer
traceybuie chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
evil cliffy? du du du... :)
traceybuie chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
such a sad chapter... Update soon. :)
chibijem chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
A very interesting premise and well written. I am enjoying this story and cannot wait for the next chapters. Keep up the wonderful writing.
traceybuie chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
:) Good chapter. Can't wait for more.
Geordiegirl40 chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
Just discovered your story on ffnet and just dropping a line to say how much i have enjoyed the chapters you have already posted, can't wait for the next instalment,haven't seen many stories where charlie is changed before bella, thanks for this one. I can't write for toffee so really appreciat someone who holds my interest when reading their stories. :)
flappy101 chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
please update soon!1 can't wait for more!
Cazimodo chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
hey i can honestly say i have never read another story like this and its so awesome :) i cant wait to see what happens and if there is some sort of twist of something :) keep writing please :)
sujari6 chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
I hope Bella changes as well soon. It doesn't seem fair that she is the only human. please update again soon.
sujari6 chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
Interesting twist to the Twilight story. I hope that Bella changes soon as well.