Reviews for The Scene
Clarice chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I LOVING IT!
Alecks454 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Yay at the 3rd line of the scene i realized it was from that show i remember that moment. If you make a story out if it i will read it but include the cast of zoey 101. And i guess then in a way Victoria Justice is doing 2 shows at the same time.
beingVague chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Hey you should do another chapter! It would be so funny how logan would be all jealous when Camille gets kissed by another guy.
Marzipan-Pond chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is great! I started watching Big Time Rush yesterday, I got up to big time crib and only just realized that CamilleQuinn. And to make it even sadder, I only realized it at the part she said he was cute because she was wearing glasses and her voice sounded familiar. Then I ALSO realised that the actress plays 2 characters both with a love interest called Logan. This was a really clear take on that. Great job!
Mrs. Maslow chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Awesome! A little out of character for Logan, but still good :) love how u used an accual scene! One of my favs :) love how the guys cheered at the end, very lol! :) awesome story!
SweetHeartCandy chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I really think you should continue this. Its really great..}
iMizmal chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
You should definitely make more chapters to this story. And everyone who didn't take the time to review this probably feels the same way. )
littleindiemuffins chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
that was kinda cute, but this is just a friendly tip. it's alot easier for the reader to read shorter paragraphs,and a new person talk you need to start a new pargraph. you cna't just keep going on like that, even if it's makes sense
shelly chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
i love big time rush your story is one of my favs about logan and camille
NikkiTheGreenEyedFairy chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Omg that was sooo good! Loved it! I love how you used Camille as Quinn in Zoey101.. haha and i smiled when i realized that it was rehersed(i know i cant spell) with another Logan.

While i was reading the scene i had a little image of the actual zoey 101 scene in my head. haha.

and please dont add on... although i loved it its perfect how it is and some things should just be left as one shots, this being one of them! D

xoxo

•Nikki•
Jennifer chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I LOVED IT!
wstrnplsr105 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Love it!
butterflyflyaway84 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I love it! You should continue it!
Taymontu chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
this story makes me feel all bubbly and excited I love it
sundayxmorningx chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I thought it was clever that you used Zoey 101. I also thought it was funny that she gets paired up with another Logan. You did a great job with the story. I enjoyed reading it. It made me smile when Logan went in for the kiss, especially since Camille is usually doing all of the kissing. Haha. Great job!