Reviews for Her Best Friend
BelieveForLife chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Are you going to continue this? I really hope you do. Maaybe something from Brennan's perspective. A lot of people think/would like Brennan to come back having made up her mind that she's in love with Booth, but I think even if she misses him a lot, and recognizes somethings there, I don't know if she'd recognize that its love all on her own. Just my little theory :)

I really liked how you established that it must be Bones to make the first move, and for now Booth is going let her lead the way concerning their relationship. Keep up the good work!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I agree… in some ways, the season finale may have been for the best. Brennan isn’t quite there yet, and frankly, I’m not entirely sure if Booth is either. Thinking that you’re ready for something and being ready for it are two different things, after all.

I like the way you have our two protagonists falling back into a comfortable relationship. Before all else, after all, they are close friends. Your writing flows nicely, and Booth and Brennan’s reunion is plausible. What’s more, you’ve managed to portray the emotions that the characters are carefully keeping in check in just a few simple descriptions.
Autumn Dae chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Aw. :) I liked this-it's pretty realistic. Can't wait for the premier!
Pamplemousse-Juice chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Ha now I've stumbled upon your work I can't help but read it all :D That was really lovely, and very much in character, too. I mean, let's face it, they're not going to just run into each others' arms and declare their love with a kiss as soon as they reunite, are they? My first thought about the 'separation' was that Booth would come back ready to for just a friendship (reluctantly, albeit) and Brennan would come back ready for a relationship - that would be a game changer, wouldn't it?

Anyway, well done - I really enjoyed this :)
melhights chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I really like your story and I believe that is what is going to happen. I mean they have to return to point 1 where everyhing is fine and comfortable with each other but with one thing in mind for sure, they have to be together, that's all they have to be sure of, in order to avoid those strange encounters with other people. they have to be sure they belong together however it is just not the right time to share it with the world.
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
It may not be what I want, I love fluff, but it's what will probably happen; and it's making for a good story.
jas chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I chose to read this fic wanting a fluffy happy ending which I didn't get. But I was pleasantly surprised. I really liked this!

And your explanation of where you hope the season goes. Please keep writing fics!
apedarling chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Loved it! Keep writing, love them! Ahhhhhhh! Cant wait for next season.
AmandaFriend chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
The story is sweet, but I think I'm more intrigued by your analysis. I appreciate that you don't go the overly sentimental route and restrain the characters from professing their undying devotion in seconds after seeing each other.

As for your speculation about season 6- I agree, it is a reset. But they cannot simply go backwards completely. If Brennan really does do some thinking, maybe she will come to some conclusions. My guess is that if they do revisit the baby thing, she might do a trial "relationship" by suggesting they have a baby and that he is involved. It might be backwards, but it might be the way in which they get together. She knows how good a father he is and she might really just want it all but cannot ask for it because she is still so frightened by the idea. It would fit Brennan's nature to kind of back into a family.