Reviews for Dancing A Holix Story
Bianca3456 chapter 1 . 1/31
XDDDDD , I like the music from the radio , even the Theme song XDDDD ,I loved when the theme song was coming through the radio , Six right away pushed '' Click '' XDDDD ! And , the Dancing Scene was so beautiful : I really like Holix :D and I love this story :D ! Good Job ;) !
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This is soo perfect! Omg cx
KateBrooke chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
You watch Ben 10 too!? I thought I was the only one who watched both Ben 10 and Generator Rex !
Oh, and by the way I am writing my first Generator Rex fan fiction story, (YAY!) any suggestions?
Sunny Ice chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Reminded me of the dancing scene in "Anastasia". Loved it!(your story, I meant here:-)
firewolves16 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
i think it's funny that six almost immediately changed the song that was the show's theme song. anyone else catch that?
Crew Cut Ballerina chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
nothing better than a bit of fluff from my favourite gr author to start the morning :D

really enjoyed this one and i do believe that around doc he cant help but be a little ooc :D *fangirl derp moment* lol

~grasshopper-san
apptrullyfan6 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
this was awsome! HOLIX FOREVER!
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
That was sooooooooooooooo NOT professional. XD
n chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
"Here we go..." lol Six! Awesome job! Great Story!
phoenixgirl18 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Hahaha! I totally agree with you about Agent Six going EVO. This was a really good story BTW. i love Holix pairing!
Rainbow Ninja Mizuki chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
He reminds me of Agent K too! I think he might've popped a blood vessal there, though. I give you these wonderfully cruel flames with the hope that they'll permenetly scar Van Pedo forever.
Purplefox135 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
that was awsome. simply awsome. i wish i would see more amazing holix fics like this. btw, don't you hate Noex and Circex? I especially hate Circex, because i hate Circe more than likely. Noex is alright, except for the fact Rex hits on Holiday so much, i really don't see him as liking guys. i could be wrong though... But i really wanted to tell you that as a result of all my free time and how much of it i spend on the computer, I really need to get out more -_-', I know that the next new episode, Rex is going to high school! XD i wonder if it's noah's... but, your an amazing author. i hope to see more like it. even though it's supposed to be a one shot, i think you could really build off of this if you wanted to. anyway, got to get back to my stories. two of my friends are hooked on them, and i really don't want them to kill me for not finishing the chapter! -_-' they can be pretty vicious when they want to be. cya!
MADasHATTER chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
omg that was perfect! .
Meep goes the sock chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Personally, I think everybody is PERFECTLY in character!

I often find that stoic characters usually have the world crumbling inside of them whenever something like this happens, but of course, the thin, almost unbreakable outer-core shows no sign of the animated, cartoonish hurricane of emotions inside the character. After all, nobody has no emotions they just find it necessary not to show them at times.

This story is sweet and not unbelievable at all! I could actually picture all the characters in it like it was a normal episode, and I am quite fond of the Six X Holiday pairing. They seem like husband and wife, even though they never actually express any kind of outwardly interest in each other, but "Man Of Action" makes is clear that they could be much more than co-workers, and possibly even ARE... That'd be weird if Rex tries to hit on Holiday again, and it turns out Six and Holiday ARE married!

!

LET THE TORTURE ENSUE! XD

I do not copyright this idea(hint-hint)(nudge-nudge)(wink-wink) -_
Chryolain chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
this is a very good story i like the six who stays looking completely emotionless even when hes like ecstatic on the inside and i cracked up when he called the shows own theam song "trash"

keep up the god storywriting