Reviews for This Is Inevitable
LIV chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
MORE MORE MORE! you are great. make one where they say goodbye, please
adoroncis chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This was a wonderful story. Too bad we will never see these kinds of moments on NCIS. The writers need to brink these two characters together.
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Just cause I am anal and I thought you might like to know, Ziva should have said "Ani OHEV otakh" to Tony last chapter. Other than that, it was awesome and so sweet!
MarieKiki19 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Wow! The passion is so palpable in that scene, and the fact that you have added such intimate loving words in both Hebrew and Italian make it such believable... Job well done and... Thank you!
mrjoshcharles chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
REALLY GOOD! Pure awesomeness!
belletylers chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
i really liked this story. it was written really well and i'm also kinda glad that Ducky ships them! Cant wait to read the next chapter
Maggie chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I thought it was amazing! well done and excellent job! beautiful ending. Please make a sequel!
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Awww! That was beautiful. Well written.
lostie21 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I loved it! I just loved the tension between them and how much they are fighting themselves against doing what they really what to do. Thanks for the one-shot! :D
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
aw i love love love love.
Silver War chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
This is amazing! So well written and just purely awesome :D I read the sequel too, but I will review that separately so you get more reviews :D Once again - amazing.
Hannelovestiva chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Got two words.. Love it.

You had me in tears by the last word.. so intense!

Will read your sequal right now!
Sophie Ranier chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
wow that was amazingly well written. so intamute and sweet
Anne chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Great story. Wish it had relly happened this way. Please continue.
Ella chapter 1 . 6/7/2010