Reviews for Umbrella
munchylax chapter 1 . 4/23
really like it! so cute and you totally wrote the characters really well.
TheGDFProject chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
that was nice some just don't talk about Chihrio and make fan fic about her well done
Uchiha-Shane chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I read some of the other Chihiro stories, and this one made me smile at the end. I enjoyed reading it; It was well written for a short story. Good work.
kapal kertas chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Aiaigasa rules :D simple yet so adorable. Good job~
Random Reader chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow, I really liked that one.

I couldn't help but picture Chihiro as a... Creepy stalker yandere, or something tense like that. But this fanfic made me feel different about her. Thank you very much!

Nice portraying of MC, too. I don't know why, but I was never able to know who he was, if you understand what I mean. He was way much of a blank card. I like him, though. Maybe I should play the game again and review my concepts...
DarkFlareFox chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
aww this was a cute little fanfic. i seriously love Chihiro, there isn't enough fics of her and Minato. she was the very first social link that i completed. we really do need more. nice work and i hope your thinking about doing more in the future. D
Mr. Thumbsup chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
D'aaawwwwww. Y'know, this reminds me: I still haven't done the Chihiro in P3 yet. I'm gonna have to do that some time... I also haven't seen that umbrella thing with Naoto, either. I'm gonna go watch that right now!