Reviews for The Alternative of Haruhi Suzumiya
The Dark Imperial chapter 26 . 3/5
this chapter gives me the feeling of 'Total Domination' and 'Soldiers Inc.'. both online games. but anyway, update soon
Derox-1223 chapter 26 . 1/27
Hope to see a new chapter soon. Good luck writing.
Jch15Jch15 chapter 25 . 9/21/2014
Ah, it's so good to be getting back into this story again! First off, I would like to apoligise for not reviewing this chapter sooner, I've been rather busy with real life stuff lately.

Now, onto the chapter!
While it is kind of short, I still really enjoyed it. I must say, I do love the way you keep Kyon in character, it really makes me feel like I'm reading the light novels. You also do a good job at keeping the alternate characters acting somewhat like their original counterparts, while also giving them their own unique traits. Very well done!

Anyways, that's all I really have to say for now. Be sure to keep up the good work and update ASAP!
KarmaKamelieon chapter 25 . 8/11/2014
I really love this story. The concept of traveling between alternate realities has always interested me and I really like the Haruhi Suzumiya series. I'm a little surprised you didn't take the idea further and say have Kyon going into a world made of Candy.
Selias chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
Oh, god. I just realized that he's a slider, now. It's been a while since I saw the anime, but isn't that one of the things Haruhi mentioned?
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 24 . 6/29/2014
i really love this story and i really want to know what happens next so please continue the story and update soon
New Universe Returns chapter 23 . 3/30/2014
I was hoping if Kyonko and other characters from The Genderbending of Haruhi Suzumiya series will show up soon, and then become allies to the (main) SOS Brigade.

And I was hoping if Sasaki, Kyouko, Suou and Fujiwara will also show up soon.
Jch15Jch15 chapter 23 . 3/22/2014
Wow, I'm really getting back into this story. This chapter was really good, I can't wait to find out what they're going to get up to in a giant robot reality XD
Diamondhero253 chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
Oh crap, is it just me, or was Nagato wrong?! Oh god no!
Diamomdhero253 chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
This is what happens when haruhi gets high at a Shakespeare play. NOT a good combination!
flairina chapter 22 . 2/28/2014
Ah, this was fun to reread. I did sort of have to slog through the space probe/war parts, but that's just because of my own interests. Glad to see this is back up and running, I'd forgotten about other dimension Ryoko, but I'm liking her better as a character than the canon version thus far. Can't wait to see where we go from here!
Jch15Jch15 chapter 22 . 2/13/2014
Holy mother of God. I had completely forgotten this was even a thing.

Anyway, it's great to see this story is out of hiatus. I remember really enjoying this fic and being disappointed when you never updated. I really enjoyed reading this chapter, it brought back all the memories of this story whenever something to do with sliding was mentioned. Anyway, enough of me ranting, you get back to working on the next chapter!

Oh, and you better not take another year to get the next chapter out... OR IT'S THE DEATH PENALTY FOR YOU!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
I dont really get deep into Haruhi fanfiction so that this story managed to enthrall me enough to go all the to the last chapter puts it pretty high up there for me. Great story, hope you continue it.
The 10th Wand chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
Really great story, Hope you continue it.
The 10th Wand chapter 10 . 10/21/2013