Reviews for The Alternative of Haruhi Suzumiya
Racecarlock chapter 32 . 8/10
Jeez, have I been reading this since this morning? Anyways, what can I say? It's quite good. It's better than anything I'd be able to come up with. Shit, the best I could come up with was crossing over the main universe at about episode 6 of the anime and the 3rd episode of the disappearance of nagato yuki-chan. Along with some other incomplete ideas. The variety is great, and the giant robot story really compelling despite the time we spend in the universe.

It is admittedly confusing when Nagato A is still a different nagato than the main universe nagato, though. That's about the only complaint I could come up with, though. Keep it up, man, this is some good stuff.
sayanislam025 chapter 32 . 6/27
Welcome back... Really great story... Hope you update a little more frequently... And please write a little about kyon and haruhi relationship too...
Sazq chapter 32 . 4/29
So far this is an excellent story, and one I hope to see update soon, keep up the good work!
secret love writer chapter 32 . 2/2
good seeing another chapter but if it isn't too much to ask for could you pm me all important points of kyon and haruhi's relationship I can remember most of the story just fine but I think I'm mixing up the kyon and haruhi relationship with other stories I've read
Ghost Man chapter 32 . 2/2
Welcome back. It's a good submission after such a vacation, though you may not want to mix in Japanese with English like that considering you're doing a "translation." Such mixtures don't work unless the person is in a foreign land and slips into their dialect or, perhaps, after learning another language, you just start using certain mannerisms. For example, after almost a year combined time spent in Japan, I find myself using, "Sou Sou" out of complete habit, which doesn't phase anyone here since it's close to another phrase we use if not used differently.
Z chapter 30 . 12/31/2016
Sorry link didn't fully copy: gallery/48390458/Fan-Comic
Z chapter 30 . 12/19/2016
I think you should do a universe with this: gallery/48390458/Fan-Comic
secret love writer chapter 31 . 2/1/2016
phew well then... I think I have said something similair before but.. how does it feel to have your baby (this story) be almost 6 years old
longest half active story I ever followed
Ghost Man chapter 30 . 11/19/2015
Eh, it's interesting. I'd like to keep following as you've come up with some good ideas.
secret love writer chapter 28 . 6/7/2015
It's alive :O
just kidding good to see you are alive I didn't understand the question though so could you explain it to me
secret love writer chapter 27 . 5/18/2015
In a few weeks this story will be 5 years old will you upload a special/the next chapter then?
UruExplorer DTC chapter 27 . 5/18/2015
dang, that armor seems like it's absorbing the attacks right into it. 0_0
The Dark Imperial chapter 26 . 3/5/2015
this chapter gives me the feeling of 'Total Domination' and 'Soldiers Inc.'. both online games. but anyway, update soon
Derox-1223 chapter 26 . 1/27/2015
Hope to see a new chapter soon. Good luck writing.
Jch15Jch15 chapter 25 . 9/21/2014
Ah, it's so good to be getting back into this story again! First off, I would like to apoligise for not reviewing this chapter sooner, I've been rather busy with real life stuff lately.

Now, onto the chapter!
While it is kind of short, I still really enjoyed it. I must say, I do love the way you keep Kyon in character, it really makes me feel like I'm reading the light novels. You also do a good job at keeping the alternate characters acting somewhat like their original counterparts, while also giving them their own unique traits. Very well done!

Anyways, that's all I really have to say for now. Be sure to keep up the good work and update ASAP!