Reviews for The Alternative of Haruhi Suzumiya
secret love writer chapter 31 . 2/1
phew well then... I think I have said something similair before but.. how does it feel to have your baby (this story) be almost 6 years old
longest half active story I ever followed
Ghost Man chapter 30 . 11/19/2015
Eh, it's interesting. I'd like to keep following as you've come up with some good ideas.
secret love writer chapter 28 . 6/7/2015
It's alive :O
just kidding good to see you are alive I didn't understand the question though so could you explain it to me
secret love writer chapter 27 . 5/18/2015
In a few weeks this story will be 5 years old will you upload a special/the next chapter then?
UruExplorer DTC chapter 27 . 5/18/2015
dang, that armor seems like it's absorbing the attacks right into it. 0_0
The Dark Imperial chapter 26 . 3/5/2015
this chapter gives me the feeling of 'Total Domination' and 'Soldiers Inc.'. both online games. but anyway, update soon
Derox-1223 chapter 26 . 1/27/2015
Hope to see a new chapter soon. Good luck writing.
Jch15Jch15 chapter 25 . 9/21/2014
Ah, it's so good to be getting back into this story again! First off, I would like to apoligise for not reviewing this chapter sooner, I've been rather busy with real life stuff lately.

Now, onto the chapter!
While it is kind of short, I still really enjoyed it. I must say, I do love the way you keep Kyon in character, it really makes me feel like I'm reading the light novels. You also do a good job at keeping the alternate characters acting somewhat like their original counterparts, while also giving them their own unique traits. Very well done!

Anyways, that's all I really have to say for now. Be sure to keep up the good work and update ASAP!
KarmaKamelieon chapter 25 . 8/11/2014
I really love this story. The concept of traveling between alternate realities has always interested me and I really like the Haruhi Suzumiya series. I'm a little surprised you didn't take the idea further and say have Kyon going into a world made of Candy.
Selias chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
Oh, god. I just realized that he's a slider, now. It's been a while since I saw the anime, but isn't that one of the things Haruhi mentioned?
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 24 . 6/29/2014
i really love this story and i really want to know what happens next so please continue the story and update soon
New Universe Returns chapter 23 . 3/30/2014
I was hoping if Kyonko and other characters from The Genderbending of Haruhi Suzumiya series will show up soon, and then become allies to the (main) SOS Brigade.

And I was hoping if Sasaki, Kyouko, Suou and Fujiwara will also show up soon.
Jch15Jch15 chapter 23 . 3/22/2014
Wow, I'm really getting back into this story. This chapter was really good, I can't wait to find out what they're going to get up to in a giant robot reality XD
Diamondhero253 chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
Oh crap, is it just me, or was Nagato wrong?! Oh god no!
Diamomdhero253 chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
This is what happens when haruhi gets high at a Shakespeare play. NOT a good combination!