Reviews for I Hate
hunter049 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Nicely written. Although I think people hate Rochelle because of her (in my experience) idiotic AI. I'm sure for some that's not true, but Coach actually seems to be the savior AI.

Speaking of which, Coach wasn't in this one as far as I recall. Ah well. Keep writing!
TheSecondOtherGuy chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Frochelle makes me think of some sort of exotic frog, it would come from greece...
heidipoo chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Loved this!
L33sy chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That was really cute, and I agree with you. I don't understand why people dislike rochelle either
Karma chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Oh, believe me, you did this pairing justice. I used to loathe this pairing, I didn't think they fit at all. Notice the word USED.

So congratulations! You've successfully changed me from hate to "I can't say I don't hate" :)
Clara the Wolf chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
this is a good story. hate is just a natural game for Francis! and the ending with Ellis and Nick was freakin hilarious!
Black Jack278 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Wicked awesome story, love Frochelle, and this story does it justice. I kinda liked how Nick and Ellis were eavesdropping on them too.
Maggie chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Awww I loved this story! I wish there were more like it :]
DbKiT chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Wow really great story. In Character and very adorable. I've read it twice now. Would you ever do another?
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
The end was an epic close to an amusing fic. My second favorite line was about Nick's suit! It is soooo ridiculous! Great job! I actually think an unrequited love with Zoey and El is the best, because he seems like a little fangirl!
TJFS chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Eh, as I've heard it said, "She has a laugh that sounds like a cat scratching a blackboard screaming."
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I don't hate this story, that's for damn sure. :)

This was absolutely adorable from start to finish - a nice, light-hearted ficlet without being sugarsweet or superficial (touching briefly on Bill really made all the difference). You kept all of the characters in character, you stuck to the canon (more or less), and you fleshed out the end of The Passing in a believable way. (I like to think that the two groups of survivors had more time to hang out together, too.) The dialog was snappy, it flowed incredibly well, and it all sounded like things the characters would say.

That said, I do have some constructive criticism for you. Fortunately, it's just one thing, but UNfortunately, that one thing is kinda big. Though your dialog is strong, the narrative is really bare-bones. There could have been more describing Francis and Rochelle's surroundings and emotions, and you could have given us a more in-depth look into their thoughts. Granted, you said enough in the dialog where that stuff wasn't completely foreign, but fleshing out via the narrative is definitely a good idea.

Keep on writing! You've got the potential to really go places, and I look forward to seeing how you develop.

- TEi
David chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Totally awsome. Although I wonder if Rochelle and Francis bashed the daylights out of Nick and Eliis for spying.
ShadowFighterX chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I really enjoyed this story! Well done! )
cascade-of-black-ink chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Me likes this very much! It would be cool if you can expand it into a full-length story! :D Love how at the end it conspired that Ellis and Nick were eavesdropping. All the hates felt right too, haha. Keep up the good job.