Reviews for Alone on Valentine's Day
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 2/9
Cute!
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
that was soooooo cute! I love it..
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Aw. :) So sweet and romantic! I just LOVE stories like this! Fluffy and romantic, and well-written, too.
xOsilentdreamsOx chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
so sweet!

he caressed the answering maching. HAAHAHA. thats funny

great! keep u the good work1
no secret is too safe chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
- SZ (Ezzy): Opinion: Cute story, good for pick-me-up one-shot, clear to read )

Hey Bill K.,

I've promised to review every story I read. Smaltz (I think that is what you called it) is what you promised, and that's what I got. Excellent spelling, grammar, all that jazz. Very clear to read (thank heavens, I've had enough of unreasonable amounts of typos). Storyline, not bad. Not too original, but neither are mine. The characters were more or less how they were meant to be. *Alone on Valentine's Day* did put a smile on my face, and for that, I thank you. Keep on writing.

Spr1te Zer0
Fox-san chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Aw taht was ... was... BEAUTIFUL! (Yup it's me -Molly). YOu are not talented artist... YOU ARE BOTH TALENTED WRITER AND ARTIST!
Serena7 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
awsome
xxMandiiFacexx chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
awe, that was so cute i love usagi/mamoru romances
Jigglypuffer chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Oh, I wish I had a wonderful boyfriend to leave me flowers and jewelry! Or an admirer like Ami and Rei, or a date at all like Makoto and Minako. But alas, I digress. Great story, and it was very well written. I loved it!
Deep Serenity chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Another one I enjoyed. You do the personaliites so well, while keeping the story your own. If you would do me a favor when you have time, read my story and tell me what you think. I like your writing and think you would be a good person to judge mine. under my pen name and title No Friends No Future it's an angst story. thanks
Midnight-Firestorm22 chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
_() *sob* That was wonderful! and cute! hey- do you think you can write a sequel to that story Pink Rebellion? I loved it and i have this feeling that story isn't completely the "End" yet! Keep up the good work with all your fics! see you then_
RL chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
I enjoyed reading this sweet Valentine story. Looking forward to more from you.
BrightStar chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Awww, how sweet! If only I were so lucky. Happy Valentines Day!
MoonWriter1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
cute story *smile* :)
Paris chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Well its a cute story! -_- ... and Today is valentines day and Im just like Any, me and my books...but who cares...

I like your fic, congratulations!