Reviews for The Price of Life
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Oh shit...
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Don't let her get the girl!
Jose chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Its alright
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This is just excellent!

I often wondered what happened to the rest of the Creed family after Gage's death. Did Rachel kill Louis? Did Ellie remember everytthing that happened? Lovely work on this :)
G. Syrus chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Your endings great but the original ending was a classic with the scream and all so i gotta love that one better but this ending wouldve been a great one
WriterCat chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This is really good! I'm surprised there aren't more Fanfics on this book...anyway, I'm glad you went back to Ellie because they didn't do that in the book!
MSDR89 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Excellent! I LOVE it, great extension to the ending, and very fitting.
GreaterBeastXellas chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Oh this is chilling! Fantastic.
Beatrice chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
You have talent like Stephen to get into the charectors head
xSweetBubbleTeax chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
no don't let her go near ellie! i wish you would continue i'm actually very curious does she end up getting ellie? pet semetary never really freaked me out just the parts with zelda :shudders: NEVER GET OUT OF BED AGAIN! my god that part freaked me out to no end!
GreenWallsOfArt chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Oh, no! Don't let her come to get Ellie. Whoo, that was actually kind of freaky! Maybe you should continue the story and ease the suspense for several readers, including myself. Good job.
george chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
IT IS A BOOK
Sakurablossom chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
wow really awesome work here! pet semtary didn't freak me out at all just the parts with zelda other than that the movie was good i like your writing style your very talented keep up the good work
AshleyInWriterland chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Pet Sematary kind of, sort of freaked the heck out of me.

And so I was afraid to read this because I didn't want to be even more disturbed (though I did love the Pet Sematary book; I thought it was great. It was just uber disturbing as well...)

But I'm glad I did. I really liked this and think it would've been a good extended ending for the movie, especially seeing as the movie already took the suspense of, "Was Rachel really normal or not?" away.

I like how it was from Rachel's point of view...that must've been a challenge, seeing as we have noooo idea how the people who were buried in the Micmac cemetery were after they woke up...like, did they think? I personally thought they were just the corpses posessed.

I love, love, loved how you ended it with Ellie screaming about how her mother was going to get her. I thought Ellie's nightmare was going to be about both her parents being dead; this was a surprise and nice.

Good job. The only thing I'm not sure about is the, "You let Zelda get us both" part, but that might be just because Zelda, though her story saddened me, freaks me out...a lot O.o. Well, the nightmare Rachel had in the movie was the scariest part. "Raaaacheeel..." *shudders* So actually that's probably not even really an issue, that's just me.

Once again, good job! :D This was a well written fic.