Reviews for The Nineteenth Discipline
Taisi chapter 1 . 3/30
I have to say, I love the characters as you wrote them here. There are a few lines of dialogue that strike me as hilariously on-point- "Don't tell me how to use search functions," and "Are you all drunk?" being two of them. You've also managed to hit the nail on the head as far as the family vibe goes; the turtles are close as brothers, but also close as friends, and that's an aspect that seems to be somewhat lacking in a lot of the fanfiction I've found. This little oneshot is a neatly bundled gem as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for sharing!
Firebird Scratches chapter 1 . 2/17
Hah! My favorite is when Raph showed up. "You guys suck." XD I feel like he'd frequently have these "how the hell are we related?" moments.
MerlinStar chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Hahahaha! Poor Splinter! :')
x
Theta One chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
So very hilarious XD The last line was a brilliant punchline it feels like the whole story was building up to and it was totally worth the read!
Connie Nervegas chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I cracked up at the idea of Raph asking the others what was going on and instead getting a bunch of inarticulate mumbling. And Raph is the best mumbler of them all. I'd imagine that you'd get up to some pretty strange stuff if you were locked underground together all day, every day.
Cynlee chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
HURRAY! A funny story! And a brilliantly written funny story at that!

I so love this! Brava! It was spot-on, every turtle's reaction, and you gotta love poor Splinter at the end. Brilliant!
54Viruses chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Poor Master Splinter.

The guys really stink at that.
jadedolphin chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
thats really cute, and actually a really good skill for them to learn. I'm proud of Mikey's insight.
Party-Shoes16 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
That was so cute! Very Mikey, and then Raph just happens to be a natural at it. lol.

I really loved the peanut butter part, and the 21st century you tube thing.

The ending was very ironic.
Kallasilya chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Ooh, let me be the first to review! I'm sitting here chuckling at my computer screen. Hooray for well-written comedy pieces! I loved the reactions to the ventriloquism idea... from "You ate the entire jar of peanut butter again, didn't you." (especially how it's punctuated as a resigned sort of statement rather than a question XD) - to ""Are you all drunk?" he asked, in hopeful disbelief." Haha... in your dreams, Raph.

Poor Splinter! :D