Reviews for About hearts and friendships
Dazzled-Midnight-Melody chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Aww this was so cute, I like them. I love the idea of a somewhat timid character blossoming with the help of her outgoing love. I also love the idea of James playing the guitar, his mother must have assumed that one day he would need to serenade a girl, or help her sing at Hogwarts. Ginny probably thought of the first one, maybe not the latter though... I loved this!

-Dazzled
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Cute! James trying to bring out her talent, was soooo cute!

Great story!
Screaming Faeries chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Sweet! I don't usually go for OCs, but you wrote yours very realisticially and not Mary-Sue-ish.

Keep up the good work
Buzzing Spontaneity chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
That was really nice! I liked the idea of her being so nervous, and James helping her. It was really sweet :) I was a little bewildered by the somewhat random holding though. But the story was still really effective :)
Morghen chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Aww, this is cute! I love how nice James was to her. I really like the idea of a Hogwarts Talent Show! I was wondering if she was going to end up singing and I'm glad she did!

-Morghen
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This is really good! I like how she's really really shy even though she's a Gryffindor.

Just a little thing - why is the majority of it bolded, but not some? It makes it a bit hard to write...
Dejsha's World chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I really enjoyed this. I like your Original Character as well:)
DariaDoll chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
i loved it!1

there were two things that kinda interapted me..

1. her name.. in my opinion, its REALLY weird, even for a wizad..

2. why some of the words were in bold, even though they didnt need to?

i dont really have anything to say, im suck at reviews...

daria