Reviews for To Breathe
Nightcore4life chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Aww! Cute! Fluffies! It's like their a fuckin married couple or something!
Wind In Your Whiskers chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Breathtakingly beautiful, as are all your works. I love the peacefulness that leads you by the hand throughout the whole story. Not many can do that nowadays. Amazing job! (:
and music chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Your words are so beautiful. They spring to life, giving those emotions that Red rarely expresses. It's really really beautiful, and you can just feel the mood thick with the sense of renewal and 'new'-ness and awe of Red's surroundings, because everything is different from when he was in Mt. Silver. It's a calm fic. makes me want to just look around and appreciate all the things Red has been missing. Wonderful. Simply wonderful.
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Aww. I really like the intimacy present here. It seems much more, hmm... I don't know. Less incorporeal now that they have a domestic life, if you can even call it that. :3

Loved it!
TangledMinds chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Amazing 3
croquant chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Wow, this was lovely. Love the tranquil atmosphere that runs through this piece.
Kamakaze Kheri chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Red and Green are definitely one of my guilty pleasures and this story was so ... emotional. I felt that even though there weren't that many words to it, it still managed to convey a wide variety of things: how it felt for Red to come down from Mt. Silver, what it was like for Green to finally have him. This was fantastic :)
Redbird Redbird chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This pair tends to be overrun with cliche and recycled plots, so this fic was SO refreshing and satisfying. The best thing about it was its simplicity - it wasn't trussed up or overdone. Slice of life at its best. Great job!
Emerald Twin Blade chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Awwww! :3 How cute!
heylalaa chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
oh, love all the scene. it's just - looks really natural! with red and green and being together like that - oh, i really love this fic. (:
kaori kuni chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I loved Green. He's calm and mature.

I find that the opening line is like... lonely. Totally disconnected from everything else. My humble opinion.
Koyuki chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
You know I think this story is the best~
azurecloud chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oh wao, this was fantastic. It's so romantic, and omg~ •w•

I love seeing such a nice relationship between the two, it's so heartwarming. Thanx for writing this!
shiki-chou chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
:O I, uh ... words cannot describe how well this is written and how much I love this story. Absolutely awesome.