Reviews for Catch Me Before I Fall
JediMayukiDaAWESOME chapter 15 . 9/12/2013
Okay, this chapter REALLY made my day! Go Tonks! :D
But seriously, Auntie Kingsley?
just a person chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
I need that book Ginny got! And remus, dear, i know you end up married to tonks but... JUST EFFING ADMIT TO YOUR SELF THAT YOULIKE HR ALL READY! *glares*
Alyss chapter 28 . 8/21/2013
Decent plot. Such incobability and author's spice. Loved it! Relationship not to rushed or anything.
Geeky.Girl.4.Life chapter 18 . 7/20/2013
pink slime: umbridge
google eyes:trelawney
fruit pop: dumbledore
Guest chapter 51 . 6/2/2013
can you feel the love tonight
LupinsGirl98 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I love this! :D I really like the way you have Remus and Sirius act just like they would when they were at school. It reminds you they're still best friends, a trait both the books and the movies ignore. Brilliant! I can't wait to read more! :D
TheRavenFlute chapter 52 . 4/21/2012
i loved this story! going to read the sequel right now
Shuturgal chapter 52 . 3/16/2012
Ah this was amazing. I love the way you have obviously meticulously kept it in canon and loved the parts you left in from the original - they fitted so well that the whole thing wouldn't be out of place in J.K's own writing!

Off to read the sequel now. I think if you keep the next one in canon I may cry but this was just fantastic. Really well done and I liked the fact though it was 52 chapters long it didn't feel it, and really went nice and slowly (often people do Remus and Tonks too rushed for my liking) but this was perfect.
DeathlyHallowsschoolgirl chapter 21 . 3/7/2012
Now I have bad mental images! But we all know Snape isn't gay from DH.
DeathlyHallowsschoolgirl chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
I laughed soooooo hard reading this!
DeathlyHallowsschoolgirl chapter 14 . 3/7/2012
I've been enjoying reading this a lot so far... I have been finding quite a lot of grammatical and punctuational and mistyped words though...
alliecat17 chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
This story is great but I'm just wondering (with no offense intended) why you put the quotes in bold if you hadn't in other chapters where there are quotes? Sorry if this offended you, I was just wondering...

SapphireRose17
mystery muffin chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Definately off to a promising start!I look forward to reading the rest of the story.

MM