Reviews for Unyielding, Unwavering Unraveling
Balenciaga chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I knew I read this before and I thought I reviewed this one already. Turns out I didn't so I apologize for that.

I'm bias when it comes to AxC fics - I like almost all of them with happy endings hahaha But yours, I love. Especially with the part where Cagalli insists to Athrun on not forgiving her. Which I think it's realistic because I find it hard to forgive or even just to forget about it.

And the short extra ending is funny and sweet :)
372259 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This is really good. I dont think ive ever read a fic where its cagalli herself being blamed (strong wording but you know what i mean) for the whole wedding fiasco, its usually athrun who gets blamed (you know for leaving, etc). It was interesting to see it done this way. I loved how this way that this is more believable and realistic (more of a sharing the blame type of deal), it actually seems like it could happen in the series ! (actually for all intents and purposes, it is a part of the series in my mind ) Great work!
CagsZala chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
thank you for writing this ! great work! it's one of my favourite stories! :D
Asuka Mayu chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
LOL at the Extra. XDD

Nice story you have there.
mehj chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I missed your stories! I like the fluff and love that they ooze so much. :3 haha

Thank you for writing again!
Latias 24 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Your story have to be the first one I read so far that took Cagalli's decision to marry in a totally different way. A more refreshing and romantic way. Love this story! The extra bit is a cherry on top. :D
Shinku chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
It’s cute! and i like the extra
37th Street Goddess chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
i like this. I always wish that AsuCaga had this kinds of ending. Bah, I guess we'll all have to be satisfied with AsuCaga fanfics for now..