Reviews for The Chrysanthemum Conundrum
Eleantris chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Brilliance. Pure brilliance! How do you come up with stuff like this, it's hilarious? Loved it, as I love all your stuff!

X D
livebyinsanity chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I'm guessing that was the floral arrangement...?
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This is hilarious! You've got the characters exactly - I could hear them saying every word. The idea of Ray having done time in a florists's is a scream, and the final payoff had me collapsing with laughter.
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Cute! Love the idea of Ray having worked at a Florist shop for two months, reluctantly helping Chris w/ arrangements despite his determination not to get involved, lol.
MinxySix chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This is just hilarious, you really captured the dynamic of Chris/Ray/Shaz perfectly, and I love Ray getting in touch with his 'feminine side' haha- so many little talents of Ray's we don't know about. I love their observations of Gene and Alex too, brilliant!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
so are they or aren't they?/Ray, chris and shaz are not stupid. i think this story is worthy of at least another chapter or two or three and more and more for galex? what do you reckon?
HeidiT chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Very, very funny. I giggled through most of it!
xstarsx chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Very funny, thank you!
Novindalf chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Aww, love it!
MillionMoments chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This amused me greatly, thanks for sharing :)
Handful of Silence chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Aw. Poor Chris. Never gets a moments peace. I liked the inclusion of Rays 'strictly masculine' knowledge of flowers ;-)
theoofoof chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I love this - it's realy funny. Love the whole Ray doing flower-arranging!
PinkGemz27 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Brilliant, very funny and lovely to read a Shaz, Chris and Ray fic!
Baibe chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Ha ha, brilliant first chapter. Love the idea that Ray secretly knows flower arranging. fabby
unsnappedelphie chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I really liked this story, do you think maybe you could continue it?