Reviews for Thanks
Aaawww, that was so sweet! I love how you just implied it all. Because saying it would make it true. And I dont want out to be.
faithovercomes13 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
What a nice beautiful tribute...it made me cry. Thank you.
Saeshmea chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
OMG this was so moving, so sad... specially after having watched the entire series recently... Oh, I miss them. Thanks for this story, it was very sweet.
PicnicAtHangingRockGirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That was so original. It was beautiful.
MiaFaythe chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I wanna cry.
Abbyli chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwww! How sad. I think it's sweet that the girls were able to realize that they were going so they left a note for their loved one/ones. Really sad. Kind of ironic since BEtty White is the only one that's still alive out of the four ladies. Good job.
showtunediva chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This is beautifully written. A lovely tribute piece.
Sailor Heart chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Awwww... *sniff sniff* Good job! I love it! 3
PastTiger chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Thank you for writing this story. As a long time fan of the series, the realization of only one 'girl' being left is quite sad. Your piece was a nice summation to give some closure to grieving fans. I loved the references back to certain phrases and moments in the show, like the "wishes are fishes" and the repetition of Dorothy's final words from the final episode. It felt as if this was truly an extension of the series. It made me smile the sad grin of farewell to my old friends.

The only thing that I can say was negative was using blest instead of blessed at the beginning. Just a pet peeve of mine that doesn't detract from the story at all.
Tairelic chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
So sad, a great sendoff for the Golden Girls. Thank you so much for writing this. :D
KillMeWithWords chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
WOW! That was amazing and I saw that you got them all spot on!Amazing!
RayBansandSkittles chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
That story was so was so beautifully written. It pours on the beauty of friendship and grieving. You couldn't have done it at a more perfect time either. Thank you so much for giving me a story. It was so comforting to know I wasn't alone when I read this story. It really touched me. One of the best stories I've read in a while. I love Golden Girls, even though I'm thirteen I know a good show and story when I see one.
Storywriter chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Wonderful story. I still love this show. Sophia was my favorite. Wherever she went, she was carrying her purse, even if it was the middle of the night.

Awesome job.
Supernatural Vixen chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I knew this was gonna make me cry, now my boss keeps asking me if I'm okay. Such a wonderful tribute to four amazingly funny ladies. Thanks!
MJ1010 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This story gave me the chills. Well written. It was a very nice tribute!