Reviews for Bitter or Sweet?
Sophie chapter 28 . 5/30/2016
This. Is. Awesome.
cookie panda-roo chapter 28 . 6/2/2014
awhhh! Love the story and YAY! Izayoi is cured :)
Jingyee1511 chapter 28 . 3/24/2014
A most brilliant piece of work! 'cliche just got good' indeed! I love how deeper dimensions were given to the story, how you gave various perceptions of the same situation through Inuyasha's eyes, Kagome's, and more neutral eyes like their friends... And critiqued each perspective while developing it thoroughly. I love how betrayal was a big issue, how backstabbing was done even against Kikyo, and development of Kikyo's perfectionist tendencies... I particularly feel towards it. All in all a very emotionally engaging and psychologically satisfying fic! Just awesome. Good work!
Bloody White Roses chapter 28 . 3/5/2014
Amazing . Simply amazing . So addicted that I finished it in 3 hours . Simply mind blowing .
The way you put Kagome and Bankotsu together it almost made me wish they still were . Amazing ending too . I got the Bitter Or Sweet thing . Well done . Any bad reviews ? Fuck them .
BWR
Lionheart chapter 12 . 2/12/2014
...not to burst your bubble but to be perfectly honest when I was a Freshman no one ever used the word 'poop' anymore, it was always 'shit' so I'm really curious about one thing...

Have you even been a part of the wonderful world of High School yet? Because honest to god it doesn't look that way at all
HeyKK chapter 23 . 12/20/2013
When I saw the song lyrics at the beginning of this chapter, I nearly had an aneurysm! I finally found another Trencher! *fangirls* _
4Eva Dreaming chapter 28 . 11/30/2013
Great ending in glad Iyzoi didn't die! And KYYYYYAAAAAA Sango and Miroku are getting married!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 26 . 11/30/2013
I just feel so bad for Bankotsu! He is so amazing and nice and caring!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 25 . 11/30/2013
OH POOR BANKOTSU! DX
4Eva Dreaming chapter 23 . 11/30/2013
Oh no poor Bank he's Ben such a nice boyfriend!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 22 . 11/30/2013
TT•TT IM LIGIT CRYING RIGHT NOW! This story has so many ups and downs its beautiful and unique! But why does he have to move?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
KYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE THIS CHAPTER RIN IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!
riceflower3 chapter 22 . 10/24/2013
Oh my gosh. This made me cry so much. I practically bawling here! (Sigh) u write so amazing. Please, continue with your amazing story! 'D
riceflower3 chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
This was such a touching chapter, and so sweet at the end. KAWAIIII! I luv your story! D
gateway guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Your protestations of perfection are a trifle premature. At the very beginning of this chapter you state that Ayame was out of time visiting family. It makes more sense if she was out of TOWN. It might be good for you BETA to hold onto the chapters for a short while after making corrections, then re-read them and add any other changes as needed.

P.S. I think your plot will continue to hold my interest.