Reviews for Never Forget
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Prussia is dead isnt he :C
me1anch0lich0lic chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This fic was simply beautiful yet tragic. I love how Descriptive you were in writing their movements and facial expressions. I could literally picture England seething with anger at Germany. I also love how you included a bit of English slang and accent into this. It just made this fic extra sexy.;3 I felt sorry for Germany, but also found it entertaining reading how uncomfortable he was when England was undressed in front of him. You get bonus points for ending this fic on a bittersweet note, and England being the one in control during the smutty scene.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Certainly one of my favourite GerUk fics
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
-cries in embarrassment- that was sexy. England, mmmmm, I loved that~ and the RussPruss mention there. Marry me plz? ;)
AlfredisMyHero chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
My god! That was awesome! XD It's too bad there are not many GerUK fics. They are a really nice addition to the fanon. :D
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
-Blinks- ...Well, England certainly is pissed, na?

...Germany...just understating...he needs a hug. Very, very badly. ...:(

France. Hm...I thought, that taking on the dark side of Hetalia, he's pretty well-written...

~PT
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
huuuh~ its kinda creepy... but i love the story, though XD

and the pairing :D
Minosuke Ichigo chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
kbnjsdj Oh god. -fans face- The sex scene was...nice. Very nice. I wanna see more of this pairing. In fact, I would LOVE it if you wrote another one. -hint, hint, nudge, nudge- If you did, I would SO love you forever. Platonically.

And here is my usual, "AWESOME COOKIES" and "AWESOME CAKE." Enjoy them, and please write more for this pairing!
Aiden Empyre chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I owe you so much... GermanyXEngland is an odd favorite pairing of mine and I needed to find something like this. Just... perfect. Thank you.
matt-Mail-Jeevas chapter 1 . 6/5/2010