Reviews for The Trevor Project
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Awwwww
oo Countess D oo chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I totally see Burt jumping to the wrong conclusion when seeing something like that on Kurt's hone bill and I love the idea. However, he'd say no to Kurt asking him to discuss this upstairs. Finn and Puck could have sneaked upstairs to listen instead, that would have been far more realistic. I also would have liked Burt talk about this a little more to Kurt. He's not one to let something like that go so easily. I like Puck talking to Kurt through the closed door, though and I really enjoyed the story, regardless of the criticism (: Keep writing!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I could see this happening.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
great job! loved the ending! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Cute
TenderGraces chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I loved this but I felt you could've paced it out a little. And Burt for all is understanding acted a litttttle out of character. He should've at least let Kurt talked to him upstairs. And talked more about the fact that your son is calling a hotline.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Wow.
martyrinthemaking chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I really liked this actually. It was pretty simple and short but in a concise way and the last line pulled it all together. :)
gejrkd chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
bawh that was cute! and was that a hint of puckurt I saw at the end? (of course it was!)
breeutiful chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Aw, haha. So sweet when Puck's talking through the door to him. It was a really good read! :)
StormsInNeverland chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Ohhhh I think I love this. Lots and lots and lots.

-Kyle

Over and out.

(P.S. and lots and lots.)
scorpionika chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
You have me weeping like a child.

*Again.*

It's such a freeing, refreshing, purging action.

Hugs
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Perfect. Just perfect. So sweet. :)
Charmina chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I love this. I really do. Very sweet!
aworldofmyimagination chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
That was a great story! Thanks for writing it!