Reviews for The Boy is Mine
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Awe this was funny and cute!
-Sammi
Lion King chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Adorbs. I've looked through many, many, many pages to find some good stories and one-shots, found it on the hundred and sixty something page worth it. Your a great writer.
tauridowning chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
haha super cute!
anon chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Over all i like the story, and I laughed out loud at a few of the parts. The only thing that was off was that rachel seemed out of character. I just find it hard to believe she would do that to mercedes, let alone any other girl, but for the purposes of the story it was hilarious.
alphaladywolf chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I loved this!
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
i like it
couragetcd chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Great one shot! (I'm still hoping for more on This Timf of Grace...) :-)
browneyedbrunette chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
AWWWWWWWWW!

You just severely pleased me.
Emma chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This is hilarious and so well written. I love the Puckleberry. You're an amazing writer. I'd love to see you write a St. Berry. Or perhaps more Puckleberry's. Hell, I'd read anything written by you.

LOVED THIS!
got2luvmel chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Puck is a damn fool, especially for the "roster system" comment.

"Shaved heads give Rachel Berry serious lady wood" ROTFL she aint the only one.

"Rachel Berry is not a 'bit on the side'. Rachel Berry is the main attraction!" God I wish Rachel would say this on the show. She is way too scary to say this, but it'd be totally believable with her self-confidence, if she ever did.

"Well, all I have to say to that is… NOAH, RUN!" Side-splitting Hi-larious!

OMG I love, LOVE everything about this fiction! I freaking LOVED that Rachel was his secret girlfriend this entire time Santana and Mercedes was fighting over him. The flashback scene in the middle leading up to the reveal was written well. The entire fiction was written well. I just loved it SO much.

Thanks for sharing the PR love, I for one and very appreciative! And look forward to your other works XD Mel
browneyedbrunette chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Sho. Sho . Shoo hot. fyi. makes me happy
allielovesyou chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
hahahaha amzing and awesome job :)
Jenny0305 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
haha this was cute!
Marauderette96 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I loved this. Puck and Rachel are my favourite couple on glee, thay are amazing! Well done :P
unearthlyangel89 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
FABULOUS!Absolutely fantastic writing and storyline! I love Puckleberry and the twists, background, and perfect ending you gave this story. Hope you'll do more in the future; I'll be sure to read!