Reviews for Grounded
SilverSentinal21 chapter 1 . 7/23
Wonderful! I really liked how Toothless was the one to drop the bombshell. Also adding all the real Norse mythology was amazing without being too heavy.
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This had to be the best 'I'm pregnant' story for these two I have yet to read. I've read several, but this one is most certainly the very best! Way cool!
Night Fury chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
...
*GASP* OH MY FINNICKING
Angryhenry chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I see what you did there
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
too funny! :)
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
XD The last line got me! The whole build up in this story was hilarious. The Norse references were fun to read.

Keep Writin' and Rockin'
Frostbite Brandson chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I loved this! So amazing!
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
ooh, is there a sequel?
ClassicalCynicism chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Okay, this is a great story. Simply wonderful.

I take pride in the fact that I figured out the reason why the dragons wouldn't let Astrid ride them fairly early.

At the beginning, I just thought Stormfly (I can't remember what your name for Astrid's dragon was so I'm using its official name because I'm on my dsi and if I go back to check, I'll lose all of my progress. I hope I haven't offended you by doing this) was just being an ass.

Then when she was about to go on a ride with Toothless and Stormfly came roaring and stuff, I thought, 'What on Earth could make her so riled up?' Then I remembered that she and Hiccup are marred in this fic and then I'm thinking, 'Okay. They're married and now Stormfly's flipping out and refuses to let Astrid fly and wants her to stay on the ground. And she's watching over her. And now she and Toothless are talking. What could they be talking about- gasp! She's preggers!' And then I'm smiling like an idiot.

And then after that, I'm cracking up when Hiccup can't figure it out. "six eggs for dinner." That's funny. And then I'm cracking up even more when Tuff's got it and Hiccup's still in the dark.

And then I'm finally calm again only to crack up some more when we find out Ruffnut's pregnant, too! xD

Long story short: great story; It's definitely going in my favorites.
Teen Nightfury chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Lol. Good fanfic. I don't blame Hiccup for not understanding that six lines thing. The first thing that popped in my head when I read it was bowling pins.
jessi chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Excellent story!
BookWormy chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
heheehehehehe
Darkness34 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
BWAHAHAHAHAH! Toothless got the egg, and it just kinda clicked. I was laughing all the way through it, my Grandpa was looking at me like I'd gone completely insane, but it was so totally worth it. :D
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011