Reviews for City of Secrets
Alyssa chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Clary can't raise just one eyebrow, remember?
Hatethesilence312 chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
update!
abbydepp chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
I love this story! Please continue!
KwonnieAdorableCheeks chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I like it ! Great job ! :D
dauntless-shadowhunters chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
This is by far the best Jace POV I have read. Your writing is so developed that sometimes I catch myself thinking this is a real book:) please update soon! I'm dying for more.
Fallen Angel 1243 chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
Please continue I really want to see Jaces' reactiong to Clary jumping through the portal! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
I am so glad that you've decided to take up this story again. I love it! Hopefully we'll get another update soon!
JegGlad chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
Love your story! Please update
DauntlessTheBrave chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Hey, this is really good! i love it! :)
girlreadsalot chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
I loved the Stark naked comment! I also am in love with this story because I'm a HUGE Jace fan.
xBlownxAwayx chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
I love it! I definitely agree, your Jace POV is much different from others I've read, and much more progressed as well. Please continue it!
XxMissLittleAuthorxX chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Please update soon, i love it :)
LoveTheVamps01 chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
great chapter! update soon :)
K8Y chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
Great chapter! It was interesting to see from Hodge's POV! I am a little surprised though that he figure Clary's parentage out so quickly, but I guess it makes sense considering he knew Jocelyn pretty well. Update again soon please! :)
JaceisHOT chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
I love this, especially how you wrote it. You're a good writer, and I don't say this often so feel special :) This is awesome. Keep going, I'll be looking out for further updates ;)