Reviews for Just As Much
Sushi Champ chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Great fic!

And I totally agree with you about Coat of Arms. I hate it when writers make the mistake of thinking that every single character has to hook up with someone else, or the story's not complete. Then it just gets bogged down with forced romance.

And I personally believe that if Tommy hooks up with someone, it should be Molly, because the two of them mesh so well together. Tommy gets to relax more around Molly than he does around the rest of his team because she's not constantly waiting to jump on him for doing something wrong, or accusing him of being a sociopath, or the like. She thinks he's amazing because he can blow up rocks, and in return, he looks out for her in the battles that they've fought together, carrying her out of the Cube during the Civil War when it slipped her own teammates' minds, and prioritizing her safety during Secret Invasion and dropping her off at Mr. Rushmore where it was safe.

I wish the comics had more stuff like what you just wrote in them. I think the way you portrayed Molly is really realistic, and I like to think she has a crush on Tommy too.
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Once again: Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :D
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Can't agree more about Coat of Arms.

I liked Molly having a crush on Tommy.