Reviews for Stolen
tleel chapter 9 . 10/27/2017
I am so sad to see this is the last chapter you have written in you wonderful story and that it has 7 years since you last updated this story. I hope you will come back and finish it, for I love how you have written events.
tleel chapter 3 . 10/26/2017
I wasn't sure about this story at first, I've had it in my que to read for a very long time. But I am glad I have finally started reading it. Can't wait to see where you are taking it.
Skittles8705 chapter 9 . 7/13/2017
oh my! whatever will sookie do! i hope eric gets over his anger eventually! i hope you post more chapters someday! :)
Megan chapter 9 . 2/6/2017
This is a wonderful unique story. I know its been years since you updated this story. But it would be wonderful if you worked on it some more. You are a very talented writer.
LSinclair12 chapter 9 . 1/20/2017
Oh. My. WORD. What a TREAT. This story is so so so so ssooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooood. I'm hooked.

I can't wait for more! There's so many directions this could go to! Seeing the true side of Tynan (I know he's got an ugly side and just wanted her as a breeding mare), the truth of Ace (I never trust French guys) and the link between Eric and Sookie now! AH MY MIND IS EXPLODING.

Please please please indulge my addiction with more!
Great job.
yalyssa chapter 9 . 1/9/2015
Even though this is unfinished, you left it at a point where some things are easily resolved through reader imagination. This was a fantastically original story, I don't think anyone would have guessed Eric and Sookie first coupling would happen in front of that group! All of Sookie's internal thoughts were just pure gold. I enjoyed this read immensely!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
Such an awesome story, very well written... I would love for it to come back from the dead to be completed
Erica0504 chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
I love this story. Pleas please come back and finish.
WRose chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
great
beth626 chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
oh come on! where is the rest of it? i tried ur blog but i cant find it on it? this is an awesome fic that aabsolutely needs to be finished.
geminigurl89 chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
It's time for Eric and Sookie to be reunited and for Sookie to stop acting like some sort slut. She has the will power to resist Eric, but she can't spend five minutes with either of these two idiots without wanting to sleep with them. What's up with that?
nedbella chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
OMG! I love this story. From the first chapter it's had me riding the roller coaster of emotions with Sookie and I can't get enough. I hope you have many more chapters lined up for this story. You are a great writer.
KissinCullens chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
It's a shame this fic appears abandoned. The story's good. The writing is good, and there is still so much room for expansion.

I'll add you to my favs in the hope that you're inspired to give it another crack, in the future.
writergirl89 chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
More, more, more!
Michelle's Belles chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
I really enjoyed this story, do you intend to carry on? I really hope so.