Reviews for Snazzy Bowties
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I am head over heels in love with you for this. Seriously.
Timey Wimey Nonsense chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
AWESOME! I usually never read this type of story, but this is BRILLIANT! Can we pretty please have a sequel?
SuperCali chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Haha, love it.
ReachingTheLost777 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
loved it XD
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Well, you can DEFINITELY put as many cherry vanilla soda's on my tab, as you'd like. Virtually, of course. :)

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life, at a Doctor Who story. So, YOU. ARE. AMAZING! :) I adore your writing! Absolutely dashing!

And I agree with your profile. We fangirls ARE living vicariously through her, because we ALL want to fly the TARDIS with him and make out with him in our bedrooms. :) Amen to that!

Keep up the great work! :)

Always,

Ellie
Terriah chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Loved this!

x
chibiaries chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This sentence was made of awesome:

"The other Doctor found himself torn between being somewhat jealous of his human companion and banging his head repeatedly on the metal napkin dispenser."

LOL. The Amy in this crack-fic was so delightfully in character. And poor Eleven...*pats head*. Here, have a cookie.
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Oh, come ON! Nothing HAPPENED?

11th and 10th Doctor. That's like...

Oh my God, I think my brain would explode. Joyfully. /fans self./

BUT NOTHING HAPPENED? Ugh. Curse you! Maybe a sequel to this? Maybe? Please?

Oh, and Amy was SO in character. /cackles/ Well done, that.
methehuman91 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Haha, excellent :) Interesting concept, and you wrote it well.
auri mynonys chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
You are the most adorable and amazing person I know.

Also: "You can forget Rio." BEST. LINE. EVER. Win for Eleven!

But really, poor Eleven, you shouldn't feel so bad - EVERYBODY gets a little turned on by Ten. XD

Lovely work as always, dearest. :D
shifura chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I turned an estatic MAROON while reading this!

I haven't laughed like such a child long time!

Do continue with these short stories, I can really image something like such happening!
twilight's reflection chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Nice. Very nice.

Amy is very in character. I'm not sure if Eleven is entirely in character, though. It's still hilarious.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/5/2010