Reviews for Sister
Claire's Demons chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Last few words made one heck of an impression on me. A very lovely short story, great introspective into the character's feels. Great job :D
the dark rose maiden chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
A truly heartfelt and beautiful piece sire. I can imagine life for Princess Iris must have been difficult. Trying to find acceptance with her true family and then an adopted one. I would imagine Zarkon would have no interest in a daughter. And Haggar would indeed feel threatened by a royal female family member with special gifts.

This was very moving. I can imagine all the struggles Iris when through. And that her mother named her Iris because of how her eyes pierced into her soul was very appropriate. Very beautiful work sire.

Christine(The Dark Rose Maiden)
Eleene chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
It's both a very sad story and an very optimistic one. Iris will certainly overcome whatever is thrown her way. She seems very capable. Too bad Zarkon seems to underestimate her when she was small!

I always wondered about Lotor and the mention of his nephews. It's nice to see fics in which he has other siblings.
MEK chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Very nice, with an uplifting message
Lotor Sincline chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Well, I will be the first to admit that I didn't get in all the details of your history sis, but my point was that you overcame your feeling of unhappiness and finally accepted that you were a valuable person after all. At least, that was the message of the story and what I wanted to say at this present time. Besides, nobody can tell better your story than yourself, you're a great storyteller...you should post here sometime...
Joy Farmer chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
It was as there's more to the story meaning; Lotor, more needs to be told. I can't believe your finishing it there, u hav to continue...
Princess Iris chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Very touching & inspirational. Bro, it almost put me in tears, cuz it made me feel very special & valuable. The only thing I must mention to u, is that even though I felt unwanted & unluved by Father & his subjects, people whom took care & raised me, which were Nanny, Ms. Fayla, Hazar & Dorma's parents, & Housepersons at the Academy I attended luved me dearly very much. Then there's my Instructors, Trainers, colleagues, & friends. I do know what u'r saying though, cuz it was pretty painful not having a real family. What Haggar didn't realize is that the royal family she had me exiled to actually had the old crone fooled. LMAO! When I was old enough, them & my Nanny; Ms. Fayla told me of my past, so i known of my origins all along. They wanted me to reconnect with my origins, which was the reason Mozak & Nora (Hazar & Dorma's parents) adopted me. The royal family & my Nanny luved me very much & hated to give me up to someone else, but it was best that I spent the reminder of my childhood with people who are more familiar with my background. I did go through that pain of feeling unluved & unwanted over the fact I was bounced from one place to the other, but my time being Hazar & Dorma's adopted sibling made me understand that it was for the best. Just think, if it weren't for u & Hazar meeting up at the Academy, u would've never known me.

Now it's my turn to write a story about u. : )
Hrh Princess Maria A chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Bravo! Very poignant words
Misty Gargoyle chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
What a beautiful story your highness. I really liked the last part of the story, how she knew of her future. That was cool. I bet Princess Iris will like this one. Excellent job! ;0)))