Reviews for World Made Anew
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
lol 'it could have been worse' is absolutely the last thing he should say XD
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Yes, it could have been worse. That was an interesting take on how things could have been, but it certainly does make sense.
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I liked this but it seemed incomplete. You didn't really explain what exactly happened and what it all meant. It just seemed like you'd written another chapter but then never posted it. Yes, Merlin's alive but why was Merlin sick? What does the treaty contain? Where is everyone else? Plus you could have developed the Merlin/Arthur plot a bit. I wish you coild just tie up some of these loose enda.
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
That was unique to say the least. I enjoyed it.
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
XD Gaaahhh this is fantastic! i mean really i was a lil wah? at the start but it picked up really well & each scene change left me going wait, wait, what MUST KNOW! jumping strait to the end & then learning what happened lil by lil was really cool if ud done it from the beginning it would have been a good story still but i liked this better picking up at basically the end made it all mysterious. though i would really like to know y Merlin was sick in the first place & just what EXACTLY he did O_o.

it wasnt as smooth as i think it could have been but its still well written i honestly cant pin point what made it feel slightly rough around the edges. im sorry id love to give better feed back but alas i seem unable to put it to words X(.
Word-Stringer chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Wow! That was absolutely amazing! So original! Story was amazing, written really well, Arthur's point of view was perfect - and Merlin's (uber) spell seemed amazing - THIS Court of Camelot sounds epic :D

And, erm... what actually happened to Uther? Is he dead?

Great story - really amazing~ :3
mack.blackwell chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Oh, I love your stories :) It's great to see you writing in Merlin fandom again!

Great work, as always, dear. I hope I'll see more stories of yours around here, they're beautiful ;)

Cheers!

L.
Creepy Mae West Kozi chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Could not stop smiling while reading this. Thank you for sharing!
LifetimePasserby chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I love this! Please do a sequel.