Reviews for Monkey
lavenderpetal chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
you are a good writer,but I'm sorry I gave up on the third chapter, I loved sunstreaker and this is just... keep writing stories!
Wanderling chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
this was brilliantly writen with a very accurate, sad, horrible, right ending. I feel a ton of sympathy for sideswipe here, but i know he doesn't entirely deserve it either... wow... well done!
Pikaseel chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
I really love this concept of the twins that you came up with, though admittedly the sadistic streak of Sunny is a bit extreme.

I've read the other two, as well, and I really hope there's another about... I don't know... Maybe Sideswipe redeeming himself? Maybe saving some of the 'Bots in battle? It's just a thought, of course.

But anyway, kudos to you for thinking of something so original! It was a good read.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
Wow. One feels extreme empathy for Sideswipe, even though he was what he once was. And it's not the empathy granted our happy-go-lucky Sideswipe; no, this requires a preliminary shudder of revulsion.

Still, being disliked has struck him hard, where he lives, as it were. A wonderful ending to a fantastic story and a great concept.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Dark, but perfect. It had to end this way, didn't it?
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
The closing line of dialogue from Prowl is never good news. Great cliffhanger!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
Oh dear me, the yellow sociopath has hit the fan ...
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Our likeable Sideswipe, this person? Yeah, I can see it, but only because you've done such a great job with this strong concept.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Wow, a very strong concept, and good writing with it.
sonofwolf chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
That was the best story I've read in a long time.
Okami-chan chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
Finally read this whole thing! And... I'm not sure which ending I prefer. The first and final one, or the second one that opens up a door to so much more. Well, more angst. I rathe would love to see what happens when Bluestreak sees Sideswipe again. I do love the idea behind this fic, and your execution was wonderful.
SeekerMoonblade chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
a very intriguing story. poor sides.
Ladyleyn chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
WOW! This is GOOD! I've read those character notes about Sunstreaker having sociopathic tendencies and was overjoyed to find a story that actually explored this. A very interesting and different take on how exactly they are related. A very interesting take on the 'good twin/bad twin" theory. I also loved how you personified Prowl. You gave him some real depth and for me it was easy to see how Sunstreaker wanted him, how with the right motivation, even Prowl could turn to his inner demons. KUDOS!
creativesm75 chapter 6 . 12/7/2010
interesting
Shyrstyne chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
I never liked Sunstreaker myself, but... damn, yours scares the ever-living daylights out of me.

And Sideswipe. Poor poor Sideswipe. Ratchet's being kind of a jerk there, but at the same time, I can see where he's coming from. My personal Sideswipe muse thinks you are a cruel and terrible person, by the way. (Please note the opinions and comments made by resident muses/voices do not necessarily reflect the stances made by the management)

... However it should be noted that you walked a fine line there when you brutalized poor Bluestreak. You get away with it because he lived and because the reasoning for it made far too much sense (Sunstreaker logicfriggin terrifying).

I don't usually do dark fics. I admit I like a typical happy-go-lucky fic because I'm a fairly happy-go-lucky person. Occasionally I make exceptions. Congratulations on being one!