Reviews for Monkey
sierpinsky chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
MOAR PLZ

Well, when you said that dear Sunny won't be all sugar and spice under the violent sociopath he was, you sure did a damn good job of sticking to your word. The concept is a rare yet very refreshing view of the twins, and is appreciated and enjoyed very much. So in case you didn't see/didn't read: MOAR PLZ

Great stuff _
reaper mendez chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
What a brilliant ending. I hope you come back to this verse sometime!
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
Weell. This certainly does qualify as not quite as depressing as the original ending, but it's still sad as hell. The only bit about it being somewhat positive is that Sideswipe is a coward, but he's a regretful coward. He might be whole one day on his own if he learns.

In any case, I like how this turned out, and would be interested in more.
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
Very interesting take. Obviously AU, but I kinda like. There's something special about redemption stories.

Feels incomplete. But you warned us about that at the end of chapter 5, so I guess I can't really complain. Hope you write more one-shots or something on this.

-Q
Shadowwriter01 chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Great confrontation.
padawanjinx chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Absolutely beautiful fic. Bravo! I applaud your sense of style and wanting to delve into a more sinister nature. Most do perceive Sunny as rather violent, but never really explored or probably even considered this level of depravity. You did a fantastic job and I look forward to more, either for other characters or with this storyline.

PJ
Starfire201 chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Actually, I wouldn't have been surprised if you had ended it with their deaths and done an epilogue showing the aftermath in another POV or third-person POV. In any case, I'd say this punishment is as about as dark as letting them die would have been. I'd say it was a well-deserved punishment though, for years of lying.

Certainly not a light ending, but perhaps it was the only way it could have ended.
Starfire201 chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Damn. Very good portrayal of Prowl's personality here.
antepathy chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
OH you finally posted the ending!

/cue incoherent flailing

This entire fic was amazing. Seriously. I'm in tears. Prowl was completely and utterly Prowl, and the twins...you know (I've spazzed on your LJ enough about that) are completely grippingly dark.

(And secret sistahfist for 'Sunstreaker in stasis while Sideswipe angsts' motif! )
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Very ... very interesting. Love the twisted, dark aspect of it. Can't wait to see Sideswipe gain enough courage to confront other side and succeed.

-Q
Piole chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
Wow. This is great. More please?
CaMaRoFaN14 chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
I have to say that I like this version of the twins much better than the happy go lucky pranksters everybody seems to like so much.

u make it sound like you know what its like to be a sociopath. To tell you the truth I can honestly picture this perfectly. By far one of the most detailed fanfictions I have read since I have been on this site.
Okami-chan chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
*dun dun duunnnnnn*

There needs to be dramatic music on this site, I swear. XD
DitzyMusicLover chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
I am captivated, totally. And yes, I do agree with you that even though this sunstreaker isn't canon, he's more canon than the 'mr. popular' fanon version that every fangirl out there (myself included at times) wants to screw.
Indigo Feral chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
I am absolutely breathless. You have a great talent for suspense, girl. I agree with you about the canon Sunstreaker, as well - all of his profiles make him out to be a very, very scary person. I've only seen one or two people play it out as well as you.
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »