Reviews for Monkey
Elita One chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
*le gasp*

someone needs to spank sunshine

poor blue hes ok now though right
Sky-Byte-Haiku chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
I don't have anything particularly insightful to say, but I wanted to let you know that one more person is completely hooked in this story! It's just such a drastically different take on the characters, which is something I always enjoy seeing, and being an avid Sunstreaker fangirl, and a lover of dark stories, well, I'm probably enjoying this fic a little too much. Anyway, great job, love your writing style, and can't wait for the next chapter!
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Don't I know about heaping bad stuff on characters I like... it's the only way, really. (Though I'll admit I'm a sucker for happy endings.)

Anyhow. I'm curious whether Sideswipe is going to go through with his threat, and if Sunstreaker is right about the reactions - which I doubt.
Starfire201 chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
This is certainly one story I could not see ending pleasantly in any way at all. And this was every bit as chilling as the last one. Will definitely be waiting to see how this ends.

If you do have to break things up, that's fine. I've done that to a story or two of mine as well.
omgvenom chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Wow. Just. Wow. That was...my "husband's" a crazy bastard. Lol. Gah, you're such an amazing writer, and I loved this chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Jovianokami chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
In turth i like the happy prank verison of them and dark ones too. Shock that no one cane up with a idea like this before. Love how sunny was so dark when he was talking to sidies. Poor sidies he really cant find a way out of it. Mayby telling will solve this but dont see that happing. Ya know the bot sunny killed i thought it was bee cliffjumper or jazz
lokimademedoit chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Your Sunstreaker is utterly terrifying and I do mean that as a strange compliment. Your understanding (personal and research) of sociopathic nature makes the character very believable and I like the interaction between the 'twins'. This is definately an intriguing (and scary) read, I look forward to reading the finals parts, I'm very interested to see how you conclude this!
Jalaperilo chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Regerdless of whether he is an arrogant prankster, a bipolar depressed soldier or an out of control killer, I love Sunstreaker! I love him in this! His interaction with Sideswipe and the way he is manipulationg his 'twin' just accentuates his sociopathic tendancies.

That said, I hope Sideswipe can do something to help Sunstreakers indended victims!
reaper mendez chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
O.o(-this was my first reaction) Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next part!
starrfier chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
More please.
Jalaperilo chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
First thought when I opened my e-mails today – “Nighty wrote a Lambo twins story? EXCELLENT!”

And as always, my expectations were exceeded! This is an amazing piece. I love it when someone brings new perspectives to characters, especially the Lambo twins. I love the whole one-person-split-into-two that isn’t the usual split-at-creation, which I also love (and write from)

And you have proved me wrong in my theory about which twin is sociopathic. The way most people portray Sunstreaker – antisocial, violent outcast with no interest in others – conflicts with what a sociopath is. I had actually formed the idea that Sideswipe would be the sociopathic twin. Charming, outgoing, confident. He could easily be the type to emotionally abuse and use people. Sunstreaker, in most interpretations, has Antisocial Behaviour Disorder. It has really annoyed the ever loving Primus out of me that most people use sociopath yet they actually mean psychopath. (Maybe because most people think of crazed, schizophrenic murderers as psychopaths and not the regular people who suffer from a mental illness, like my friend who has officially been diagnosed with psychosis but is the funniest, sweetest person who isn’t a threat to others, only diagnoised because of self harming and externalised voices) You’ve managed to shift Sunstreaker ever so slightly so that he does encompass the traits of the sociopath.

I love the darkness of it, as it seems to come from a real place, and that makes these feeling more real and encompassing.

Please keep writing this, as well as everything else!
Koyako chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Well, this was definitely different from other twin stories. I'm curious to see how this goes. So, more please!

Personally, I can only see Sideswipe as possibly being a prankster. Sunstreaker I always pictured as being colder and more distant than his twin. Your story does offer a good explanation of how a Sociopath would wind up with Autobots.
techiyona chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Thank you. THANK YOU for writing a truly sociopathic Sunstreaker. Most fics portray him as liking/trusting his twin, but the very definition of a sociopath states that they hold no special affection even for their family. I would love to see more of this.
reaper mendez chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I love this, it's a fantastic and unique idea. I really want to see the rest of it! Keep up the good writing.
Shadowwriter01 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
This story is really good. The dark approach is actually a good idea.

I would like to see more story with dark Autobot characters as protagonists.

The idea about Sunstreaker and Sideswipes origin is one of the most original story ideas I know of.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »