Reviews for Monkey
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Woah...talk about dark and compelling and very sad but brillantly written. There is darkness in all of us, and some become overtaken by it...I'd be interested to see how this ends.
lokimademedoit chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Wow. Your warning was right enough, this is dark stuff. It's excellently detailed and written though, I could really get a sense of the characters as you portray them. I like your idea of who and what Sideswipe/Sunstreaker are (rather than the conventional twins) and really hope that you do decide to post more here (although, only 2 more chapters? This seems like it has the potential for more, but that is just my thought).

I do get where you're coming from with this, hope to see more soon.
Tiamat1972 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
You finally posted it! I'm giddy with delight. I definitely want to see more. You've got the darkness of Sunstreaker expressed beautifully and I'm curious how you will further develop Sideswipe.
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Sad, and creepy, but definitely an interesting approach, not to mention well-written. Sometimes, death does seem the better option, no?

If you have any kind of resolution for this, I would like to see it. I'd happily migrate to LJ to read it, though, in case no one else here is interested.
Starfire201 not signed in chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Whether you continue this or not, this is a very chilling piece, and a VERY interesting take on Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. You have me impressed. I'd say the ending is just ambiguous enough to leave you wondering, and yet ties it up well at the same time, if that makes sense.

Having written dark pieces myself, I won't tear another person apart for writing such pieces.

My account name is same as above if you wish to respond.
katiesparks chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Well, its certainly not the twins we all think we know so well, but I believe it has merit. And depth. And other good qualities. The story, I mean, because its starting to seem Sunstreaker has none. I would like to see more, even if its dark. I think a different perspective is healthy.
omgvenom chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I really like what you have here, and honestly hope you don't just leave it as a one-shot, but instead continue writing, because it's utterly amazing. While I'll admit that I prefer the not so dark, but still distinctly Sunstreaker version of Sunstreaker (that was repetitive), this story has grabbed ahold of my curiosity with a vice grip and refuses to let go any time soon, and I'm definitely not complaining about it.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5