Reviews for Interest
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Waiting around for the newest chapters and I HAVE to read the rest of your work, epecially anything involving Hong Kong. And Switzerland.

Hong Kong more though. His passion and train of thought are exactly what I love in a character...
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I had assumed it would be about bank interest and what not from the title, as Switzerland is involved. I soon found out that was not the case. I enjoy this much more :]

If you keep writing these, SwitzKong just might assassinate AmeJap and become my OTP. It just might. But that would be sad because there are not very many stories for them. Not at all. I love these two as you write them so much. They've definitely made it into my officially supported pairings.

Very cute one-shot. Very cute. -must make fanart of Switz waving his arms at traffic while in an angel suit- I have so much fanart for you. It's piling up whilst my computer and all involved software is out of commission.
Litir chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
You have made this one of my favorite couples. Seriously. :
brewcha chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
...Oh my 8D

That's just...WOW. Holy crap. Totally awesome. I can't find the right words. *I support all HK pairings*
Canadino chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I really love you for indulging my Swiss/HK love. Hong Kong really would say "You want me to blow you?" with a straight face. That is why we love him.

Iggy is not pleased.
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Did I ever mention to you how much I am really loving this crack pairing? And how little crack there seems to be when you write it? Because I do love it a lot, and this little one shot really captures why.

The idea of guardian angels on the roadsides is adorable (not to mention something that would fail miserably in the States... glad to see someplace in the world accepts it).

Thank you for posting this cute oneshot!