Reviews for Prejudice
Talimancer chapter 1 . 1/26
Kinda short but a good read. Nice work.
aceofqueens chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I really love this story, my main reason is because I appreciate your vision of how the transition from ME2 to ME3 should have been. I was always extremely bothered by the fact that Shepard decides to go along with the Alliance's utter nonsense and let them detain him for 3 months. He could have spent those three months doing a whole list of important thing. Like, oh, I don't know...brokering a Geth/Quarian peace. But if he did, I guess there wouldn't have been as much conflict in ME3.

Anyways, your whole setup is very plausible. This is how ME2 should have ended.
Tyler chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
love what you did, but i have a few ideas, you should fill out the middle a little more, maybe some more stuff with the admiral board meeting Shepard and tali. I also think you should make it longer...maybe Tina calls the press and Shepard gets interviewed by Khalisah al-Jilani, and we see reactions, and maybe what happens in the future? just a thought :)
Unsc .a.i ctn15569 Sherman chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Please continue the story by unsc law it must be finished or you will be destroyed jokingly no I was kidding but please continue
WrySleet chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I found myself engrossed in the story. I liked the different perspective especially the Admirals discussion.
AR14 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I think the whole calling Tali "filth" is a little cheesy. Having characters show prejudice should be more subtle. They should sort of hint at their prejudice without coming right out and saying it.
evenfall chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Excellent story. You should do situations with Shepard and tali dealing with civilian life. THAT would be amazing.
SergiusTheGreat chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Excellent Work!
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Sooo nice! And cool new view to rumours of they relationship. Thanks.

P.S. that racist comments i read here pisses me off)
pepoluan chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Short and sweet. VERY nice one-shot, focusing on one aspect of the quarians that many don't delve deep enough to.

You, sir/maam (sorry, I'm on mobile and can't find out your gender), deserves my utmost respect.

Faving :)
Liam Cathasaigh chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This was an EXCELLENT fanfic! Well written, relatively long for a one-shot, and it touched (realistically I might add) on areas regarding the relationship between Shepard and Tali that I've never seen covered. A unique and original idea in my honest opinion, and overall a truly excellent work.
Bohadar chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
im not a big fan of romance, but your stories and this one especially makes me very happy, especially since im still trying to scrounge up some cash to get me 2. Speaking of which, does the geth give back the quarian homeworld? :D
Star Fata chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Love Shep defending Tali's honour. Love this.
LuckIs0nMySide chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This is probably one of the best fanfics I have ever read, humorous and touching, good work :)
Ledilettant chapter 1 . 6/6/2010