Reviews for The Eyes of a Monster
Blufirewing chapter 6 . 2/19
I love this. I've often thought of what would've happened if it were William and I often thought the same things when Reid was under hypnosis of what happened when his father came in his room. I'm glad someone wrote it.
Kas3y chapter 6 . 2/12
Bloody LOVED it :D
autumnamberleaves chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
Aww nice story
IntoTheWilds chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
That was sooooo sad :(
BSmusicprincess chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Great story! will there be a seacule to it? i think it would be cool if there was, your a great author!
power of darkness chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
very good now the squal to read wooot
beckerandjess4eva chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
really well written throughout XD
RogueStorm84 chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
I can't believe I haven't read this. I loved this purely for the fact that I hate William Reid.

Max: Seriously? That's the only reason?

Me: no, not really but that's one reason. I loved this for lots of reason, I mean it was really good.
Arbaon chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
To quote another story I read "What the attraction is with Reid and hookers?"

Nice chapter. My only comment would be to be a bit more detailed in your writing.
Arbaon chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Interesting so far, I'd like to see where you take this story.
Lying to the Moon chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
:) Wow, that was really good! Well done, you should be proud.
Melle22 chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Oh Reid.

Great 'what if' story. It would have been a terribly interesting episode.
Melle22 chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Ooops. I hate to point this out, but interrogations are always filmed, and the moment William said "I want a lawyer"

not a single thing he says afterward during that interview is admissable. It is all tainted by questions asked after the suspect asked for a lawyer.

I'm betting Spencer did feel any satisfaction, anyway. T.T
Melle22 chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
I can tell you were excited about ending school and having time to write and post so many stories...there are a number of dropped letters and incorrect word usage in this story. I've noticed it in "New York", too, but in this one it became a bit distracting. Just thought I'd put that out there.

I'm glad Reid has Morgan. Seeing a man he admires and loves and who came through equally tragic circumstances to be as amazing as he is can only be comforting. However, if Morgan says 'I know' one more time I'm gonna thump him!

I wonder how bad it is going to get when Reid finally explodes?
Melle22 chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
I would really have preferred, for Reid's sake, that Riley's murder not even be solved, if Reid could have gone through the rest of his life never remembering...
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »