Reviews for The Eyes of a Monster
Sweetmd24 chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
good story!
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 6 . 6/20/2015
Awesome story. Sad plot, but well written, and excellently executed. : ) I also liked the ending. It wasn't all rainbows and happiness, because that wouldn't be logical. Obviously, this would be something that would be hard to recover from, and you reflect that well in your story. You show the vulnerable side of Spencer that all of us love, but you also show the determined, strong Spencer that would never let a monster get away with something like this. Loved it!
Blufirewing chapter 6 . 2/19/2015
I love this. I've often thought of what would've happened if it were William and I often thought the same things when Reid was under hypnosis of what happened when his father came in his room. I'm glad someone wrote it.
Kas3y chapter 6 . 2/12/2015
Bloody LOVED it :D
autumnamberleaves chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
Aww nice story
Gone For Good Angels chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
That was sooooo sad :(
BSmusicprincess chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Great story! will there be a seacule to it? i think it would be cool if there was, your a great author!
power of darkness chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
very good now the squal to read wooot
beckerandjess4eva chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
really well written throughout XD
RogueStorm84 chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
I can't believe I haven't read this. I loved this purely for the fact that I hate William Reid.

Max: Seriously? That's the only reason?

Me: no, not really but that's one reason. I loved this for lots of reason, I mean it was really good.
Arbaon chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
To quote another story I read "What the attraction is with Reid and hookers?"

Nice chapter. My only comment would be to be a bit more detailed in your writing.
Arbaon chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Interesting so far, I'd like to see where you take this story.
Lying to the Moon chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
:) Wow, that was really good! Well done, you should be proud.
Melle22 chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Oh Reid.

Great 'what if' story. It would have been a terribly interesting episode.
Melle22 chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Ooops. I hate to point this out, but interrogations are always filmed, and the moment William said "I want a lawyer"

not a single thing he says afterward during that interview is admissable. It is all tainted by questions asked after the suspect asked for a lawyer.

I'm betting Spencer did feel any satisfaction, anyway. T.T