Reviews for Brilliant Disguise
Sanju1 chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
You write the loveliest Guy and Marian stories. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
How can Guy be Richard's godson if they are almost of the same age? Strange idea!
mrs.vienna chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
Love it. One of my favourite RH stories on this board. Kudos!
Nubian Queen chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
I love you. And I love your work. And I love how you write these two together. And I love that they get a happy ending. And I love that you can write a love scene that is not just shameless smut. And I love that you were willing to share your brilliance with all us fan nuts out here.
We are grateful...well, at least I am. :-)
Hessian304 chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Aw. That cute. Nice work
Hessian304 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Aaaaaaahhhhhhh! Never saw that coming!
Scarylady chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Lovely! Great Alternate Character Interpretation and a satisfying ending! : )
sea-ess-eye chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
I really liked this! Interesting premise. Especially love the last chapter :).
AccountKiller000000000 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Wow amazing twist at the end! 3 Love it 3 Amazing so far
Keeper of Artifacts chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
I love the idea of this story, where Guy was working undercover for King Richard. It would be interesting to do a fanfic incorporating this aspect into the season 1 of the series.
GeneFlowers chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
What can I say? Just incredible. The whole story was so well written, I love the idea of Guy being completely the good guy :) and chapter 7 in the stables brought a tear to my eye. You write all the characters so well, you are an amazing storyteller! :D x
pathomythic chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
Well, Guy's goodness (and eloquence) is hard to swallow but it's a very charming story. It sure makes good sense consider how many times the sheriff's plots have gone awry.
pathomythic chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
OMG you didn't! I love this turn of events! Brb reading the rest.
Albie chapter 8 . 10/15/2010
That was a simply gorgeous story! I loved it to bits! (:
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
There are so many ways in which this story is splendid:

1. Guy being so magnificently broken and then healed by the salve of Marian's love;

2. The King being such a good meddler;

3. Marian's jealous outburst at thinking that he was going to 'tumble a country maid' - I laughed out loud!

4. TUCK!

5. Robin being gallant and stepping aside, rather than turning into a bitter, jealous witch

6. The smut! Such brilliant smut! The slow burn, the stop-start seduction, the hints and then the entire of chapter 8!

I think this is my new favourite RH story, perfect in length, characterisation, plot and ending. Well rounded, thoughtfully written (despite the occasional logistical nit - e.g. for Guy to 'rest his head on her shoulder' while they're both standing, he'd have to bend really low!) and a real pleasure to read.

-Doc