Reviews for La Rose de l'Esprit
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 26 . 8/6/2014
this was just so well done. I am going to read the sequel next. great job.
Hope of the Fairies chapter 26 . 11/13/2011
this is such a great story! you captured eric's personality perfectly! i can't wait to read more, please update!
Phoenix chapter 26 . 10/31/2011
Waaahhh! Most unexpected ending ever! Your writing is certinly not profesional quality but I did enjoy reading this story. Keep up the good work.
trappinismygame chapter 26 . 10/7/2011
All I can say is wow! I loved it, and this last chapter was like a major cliffy! I really can't wait to read the sequel!
phanaticlalala chapter 26 . 6/30/2011
They can't take the baby away! What jerks! I hope Emma's mom won't be SO confused as to how her daughter got mysteriously a few weeks pregnant...Question: When Emma was in the 1800's, how did time pass in present time? Just a nights sleep? Thats how I pictured it. So excited for the sequel!
phanaticlalala chapter 25 . 6/30/2011
Oh she's pregnant! Is it a boy or girl? Oh she has to name HIM Gustave! Oh wait but she isn't Christine! Gustave was Christine's father. Well hmmm. Then again, every mother wants a little girl! I love the back-to-recent-time transition. I was wondering how it would be done. Poor Erik...he must be confused...his wife just vanished in a lake...
phanaticlalala chapter 24 . 6/30/2011
Ooo! Steamy! Sexy! Written perfectly!
phanaticlalala chapter 22 . 6/30/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweet!
phanaticlalala chapter 21 . 6/30/2011
Poor girl, Tickling is the worst torture invented. ;D

I like the un-masking scene. Most phanfics all do it the same. She takes it off without his permission, ra ra ra she doesn't care. Yours is unique! Of course he had to gt mad, but at least it was an accident!
phanaticlalala chapter 20 . 6/30/2011
Haha! I knew it! I love that "Well you see Doctor Dupree, there will be no need for funeral services" I can just picture Erik saying it!
phanaticlalala chapter 18 . 6/30/2011
nooo! You can't die! I'm seriously about to cry! You'll pull through, right? Well, I guess I'll find out! Great writing!
odessa-fairychild chapter 26 . 6/11/2011
Oh my goodness gracious...I cannot believe this last chapter. I read it at least 10 times, just to make sure I had got it right. I really really hope that you update this soon. I cannot wait to see how it comes to an writing!

Sincerely your humble fan,

Odessa
PatonxJulia chapter 26 . 5/17/2011
OHMIGOSH! ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME CRY! WRITE! WRITE NOW! I COMMAND YOU!
WildestHeart4ever chapter 26 . 5/12/2011
That was the saddest ending ever! :( poor poor Emma...and poor Erik

Loved your story! :D you did a great job :)
phanopera chapter 26 . 5/5/2011
This is really interesting story. I have never read fanfiction in English, but I loved it. There aren't any story like that in Russia, so I thank's for your writting.

I wish you many good ideas and luck.