Reviews for Sneetches Are Sneetches
user-left-website chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I BEG OF YOU, FINISH THE STORY! Great so far though!
nothinghurtseverythingshines chapter 12 . 2/2/2005
OMG! This fanfic is so good! Everyone's actions are very characteristic, and the dialogue just cracks me up! Congratulations! This is the best-written fanfic I've read in a very long time.
Nova-chan chapter 3 . 9/16/2003
That was beautiful! Maya, Finch, the poor kitty, Jack, Elliot...maybe even Nina and Kevin...I can't wait for the next chapter!...which I shall begin tomorrow!
Nova-chan chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
AW! Such sweetness! The fundip scares me...especially since Nina now possesses it...on to chapter 3!
Nova-chan chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Yahai! Can't wait for the next chapter now!
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
this is really good! you have a gift on pretty much every character, except maybe elliot sometimes. the jack-eve thing cracked me up...very steve levitan style. definitely go w/ sitcom writing as a career. youd be great at it.
Lady Llama chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
“You know in some cultures not having a date is considered sexy?”

“And?”

“And, unfortunately we’re not those cultures, so... loser!”

I LOVE this story! I'm only on chapter one, but I'm already impressed. The characters are all IN-character, the writing is good, the description great, and the dialogue is sit-com worthy. Keep up the great work!
Spartie chapter 12 . 10/24/2002
Wow! Now YOU know the characters. Brilliant. BRILLIANT... they should make these episodes. It’s the perfect blend of reality and Just Shoot Me’s crazy comedy - keep writing! I like this fan fic the best!

Sincerely,

Spartie
LMR chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
You totally nailed these characters! It's like I'm watching the show! I love the choo-choo joke - Somebody watches the Simpsons!
Olive Hue chapter 12 . 9/30/2002
Now I'm sure you know you HAVE to continue this story. It's written like a freakin' actual episode! They're all written exactly like how they are on the show. ESPECIALLY Finch. You have a rare talent! And all these one-liners in every chapter are so great. I particularly loved Finch's line about Nina being three drinks away from being a carny. Agh, I almost fell off my chair. PLEASE continue, or I'll just have to curl up in a ball and die!
Samantha chapter 12 . 9/29/2002
Thanks, Jillian. I would love to be a comedic writer but I'm young and stupid and that's not very appealing. Maybe when I have 30 years under my belt, I'll give it a try. But thanks for the info!
Jillian Spellman chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Your Just Shoot Me Script was very good. I work on Just Shoot Me as a studio page. If I was the director I would probably bring it to life. I think you should get an agent if you don't already and submit it to the director Pamela Fryman.

Sincerely,

Jillian
allee kat chapter 12 . 9/27/2002
oh, total sweetness! well, almost. very good! update a little sooner than last time!
Grace chapter 12 . 9/25/2002
I'm very relieved to see this story back...this chapter was great, nice to see Finch interacting with someone...and Elliott and Maya are just so nice to read, especially when Maya was talking to Nina...lol...loved that part.

Hope there's more coming soon!
Chrish chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
I feel so much like I copied xx;; I swear I never started watching JSM until the Summer when I broke my collarbone and I never knew there was already a Maya-Elliot-pregnancy thing going on.. xx;; I feel so evil.

Well.. I really loved your story and the characters are perfect. Now I'm going to finish reading the rest and perhaps delete my story