Reviews for There's a Difference Between 'Like' and 'Love'
KetchupHero6001 chapter 1 . 5/4
Sanna Rose chapter 1 . 1/8
this was great! i ship this pairing too ;-; but you could have expanded this into a story and let the emotions develop
XChromeHeartsX chapter 1 . 1/3
Aww! - So cute.. If only the actual Anime had this kind of plot... *Sighs deeply* Reality is so cruel... x'c
Madisyn chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
That was amazing! I love this! I thought the thing with Yui and Hinata was adorable, but I really loved Hinata with Otonashi. The same goes for Kanade and Otonashi, beautiful, but I wanted Hinata and Otonashi so badly! This is perfect!
Datasoralove chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
That was soooo cute! Maybe you could do a rewrite of episode 2 like this, you have the talent!
3.14159265358 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Since there is a serious lacking in otonashi x hinata lemon make a lemon
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
TheCalgaryNewf chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
So cute! Please make another chapter!
aphvietnam chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
OHMYGOSH, I thought I was the only one who shipped these two! I did after he asked Hinata if he was gay :D I really like the tension you built before, but I don't think the real Otonashi would ask Kanade, he would ask Yuri, what with all that monotonous voice. But it could go both ways. Anyway, I think the confession was rushed a bit; maybe Hinata would've considered, but a really great job and virtual cookie for you! Man this review is lengthy.
Mimi chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
THERE WAS NOT ONE MISTAKE U MADE IN THIS STORY, IT WAS PERFECT, LOVELY! Love how hinata excepted otonashi in the end, n that KISS ALWAYS GETS ME! Please, make more stories of them,FOR THE SAKE OF FANGIRLS!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
You are a god! ;3
ltsAlwaysTheQuietOnes chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
that is soo cute!
& dot worry i share your sentiment!
liraness chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
AWWWW SO CUTE! I love this pairing and you wrote this one shot quit well. please write more in the future there aren't enough(sp) fanfics. for this paring.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
gah so friggin cute my heart exploded! ur paying the medical bill!...unless... another story pwease :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012