Reviews for There's a Difference Between 'Like' and 'Love'
Sanna Rose chapter 1 . 1/8
this was great! i ship this pairing too ;-; but you could have expanded this into a story and let the emotions develop
XChromeHeartsX chapter 1 . 1/3
Aww! - So cute.. If only the actual Anime had this kind of plot... *Sighs deeply* Reality is so cruel... x'c
Madisyn chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
That was amazing! I love this! I thought the thing with Yui and Hinata was adorable, but I really loved Hinata with Otonashi. The same goes for Kanade and Otonashi, beautiful, but I wanted Hinata and Otonashi so badly! This is perfect!
Datasoralove chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
That was soooo cute! Maybe you could do a rewrite of episode 2 like this, you have the talent!
3.14159265358 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Since there is a serious lacking in otonashi x hinata lemon make a lemon
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
MOAR! MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR! SO GOOD! MOAR MOAR MOAR!
Tami Stacey chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
So cute! Please make another chapter!
aphvietnam chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
OHMYGOSH, I thought I was the only one who shipped these two! I did after he asked Hinata if he was gay :D I really like the tension you built before, but I don't think the real Otonashi would ask Kanade, he would ask Yuri, what with all that monotonous voice. But it could go both ways. Anyway, I think the confession was rushed a bit; maybe Hinata would've considered, but a really great job and virtual cookie for you! Man this review is lengthy.
Mimi chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
THERE WAS NOT ONE MISTAKE U MADE IN THIS STORY, IT WAS PERFECT, LOVELY! Love how hinata excepted otonashi in the end, n that KISS ALWAYS GETS ME! Please, make more stories of them,FOR THE SAKE OF FANGIRLS!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
You are a god! ;3
ltsAlwaysTheQuietOnes chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
that is soo cute!
& dot worry i share your sentiment!
liraness chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
AWWWW SO CUTE! I love this pairing and you wrote this one shot quit well. please write more in the future there aren't enough(sp) fanfics. for this paring.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
gah so friggin cute my heart exploded! ur paying the medical bill!...unless... another story pwease :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Cuteeeeee
xRememberxMe chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Here I am, reading every Otonashi x Hideki, Yuzuru x Hinata Fanfic there can possible be on this sight. Before I knew it, and as sad as this is, I realized I was completely in love with this couple.

I always thought it was nice when someone confesses and the other feels the same way. Not that I would ever want this to happen but what if the other person didn't feel the same way. What if the other person did think they were disgusting or rejected them and closed all possible contact with them?

This is just the sad, unfortunate truth of our modern-time generation when a couple like this gets together and the other jerkishly rejects him and sends him on his way to the rest of his pain and despairful life. D':

But I did enjoy the story. It was a wonderful addition to the very few Fics of this couple. Thank you for writing

' xRememberxMe