Reviews for King of Manhattan
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I LOVED THIS! EVERY SECOND OF IT!
z0ey chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
i just found your fic and i gotta say that i lovedd it! i love how possessive chuck is in this.. i dont like the idea of blair and dan dating but eh, she's gotta use someone!
Noirreigne chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Love this.

"And soon, Blair would return to her rightful throne and rule with the King of Manhattan. Because Dan might have been her white knight. But Chuck would always be her king."

Perfect. This is how exactly how I feel.
JennaBlake chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
aw this makes me happy and sad at the same time.,

i am a 100% chair fan to the end, but before the end i think blair and dan would be good together and this made me feel terrible for dan haha.

really well written and so in character i felt like i was reading the script for an actual episode of the show.

*****
PrettyYellow chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Please continue. I like Dair as friends, NOTHING more.
svenjen chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This was brilliant! Great job!
lillygrl28 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
wow amazing mabey a little au but amzaingly written

-Lilly
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
chuck is being such an asshole in this. Blair is just having sex with him even after everything?

I honestly dont think Blair would go down the jealousy route again. She's grown up.

And the way Chuck swaggers about, acting like he didnt do anything wrong and Blair will always love him no matter what he does is a bitOOC, especially considering prior events.

Sorry for the criticism, but a well written fic!
sammy chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
AMAZING! please continue, I ABSOLUTELY hate DAIR but you make them okay, since i know CHUCK is going to win back whats rightfully his :D I hope that he destroys dan in the process
TriGemini chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
This was really great to read.

Because, in a way Chuck is right when he says, all those things to Dan.

After all, Blair maybe playing, 'moving on,' with Dan-but deep-down, it's a well-known fact, she'll never truly move-on from Chuck Bass; mostly, becuase he won't let her.

In the end, it'll always be about Chuck and Blair, Blair and Chuck; and no matter how hard they try to move-on to someone else-it will and could never be the same. And even, Dan could see that was the truth, in the end.

Enjoyed reading this one, a lot.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Beautifully written as always. I loved the characterization of Dan as the white knight, he is that by default or tries to be, but the thing that struck me is how much Dan's loyalty stood true.

Every word from Chuck this chapter was brilliance. The way he said things only he could get away with but because they came from him he knew they were honest and knew the things he said Blair thought, Dan knew they were true also.

A few of my favorites were- "It's always been about me." - "Another plan of mine that backfired as they always seem to when it comes to her. " SO TRUE! - "whenever she's with someone else, she'll always think of the first seed that was spilled inside of her." And I would venture to guess that is the only reason Chuck gets out of bed in the morning. I loved that line, but only coming from him.

The way Chuck knew why Blair was there, and clued Dan in, for Blair's sake, amazing. But the four peonies... for each year... I had chills. :)

The ending lines were perfect too!
abelard chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
AWESOME. SEQUEL! C&B's relationship resumes, poor D. is heartbroken, and C.'s girlfriend gets run over by a huge truck. Please!
ButterfliesandSophies chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Awesome is all I can say!
FleurdAutomne chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
A-MAZING!
wrighthangal chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
DAMN RIGHT HE IS THE KING...lol...and a QUEEN should ALWAYS...ALWAYS be with her KING...