Reviews for I Get Off
Lktwh13 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Umm, yeah that was hot. I was getting concerned that JJ really WAS messing with Emily, so I'm very glad she wasn't! Thanks for writing!
wow.fanfic chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
oh god that was sexy! Thank you.
lizzler chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
umm, sooo... this was dangerously hot. like, thank the powers that be that i was alone in my room when reading this... great job as usual, and i need to go cool off now... :D
bedbugsy chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
My extreme dislike for this characterization of Emily is almost outweighed by how much I enjoyed blunt-sexy JJ. But not quite. Emily seemed immature, and petty.

However, I understand this is just supposed to be a sexy little story, and that's exactly what it is. Thank you for sharing your work.
chawkchic chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Crazy behaviour leads to misunderstanding leads to tension overrode by passion. Sexy, sexy ending!
Kait chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
So I read this before class today, which was mistake number 1...definitely did not help my already wandering mind. Mistake number 2 was taking the elevator afterward. Thank you for making that the most uncomfortable 40 seconds of my month...my professor was like 2 feet away trying to have a conversation with me and all I can see is this story playing in my head. Can't wait to see what routine place you'll defile next...
CJ Logan chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This story is awesome, as are you for writing it. But I think you already know that. :)
Paladin4Hire chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I'm not sure what prompted the tone of this story; Emily came across as a real jerk and terribly immature. Not attractive at all. And then they had sex. The end.

I guess it's just not for me.
DareDevil chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Wow. Just. Wow. I need to take a cold shower now! And ill never be able to stand in an elevator without thinking of this story! Loved it.
sarahchick chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
It's sure as hell hot in here now lol great story xx
girlcopsrhot chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
wow that was just wow if that is what we get when you have to take a break from your other story then take as many breaks as you want lol
Jay-Leigh17 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010