Reviews for Flavoring
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
Nifty
general zargon chapter 1 . 5/10/2018
NICE. This was a great story, and so in-character! The way you wrote Neuro's thoughts were incredible, and I had no trouble imagining this scenario. :D I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
P33pz chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
Oh my goodness, this is too good!
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
What a lovely, well-crafted analytical POV fic, especially from a character who is canonically so out of tune with the type of beings the authors that write him are. You did a brilliant job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
Enjoyed reading this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
amaaazing! so much love for the story and how you wrote the characters. please write more fics
Schermionie chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
This is such a charming story. Neuro compromising and trying to overcome the gaps of understanding, and Yako doing the same. I love how you've captured their bond - so real and dynamic. Neuro's thought process felt real, too.

My favourite line is one of the early ones about how Neuro had 'launched Yako into speaking about human emotions', because of course this can have a completely innocent meaning, but knowing Neuro he may well have actually launched her at the wall. :'D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Haha! I loved the last line! The rest of the story was good too, but the last line was like the cherry on top.
mary-animeangel chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
tan lindo

gracias por el fic
minaghostwolf chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This was awesome!
DuskTillDawn95 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
naww that was cute . and a very good idea! :3 i enjoyed reading this and hope to see more of your writing soon! :D
Groves of the Pass'd chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Hello! This is the first story I've ever read for MTNN here on FanFiction, and I have to say that I love it! It is so adorable and sweet :)
lovezero chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This is SO cute! I love the adorableness Neuro's personality takes on in this story! Like a lost cat. Lol XD Lost cat Neuro! XD Anyhoo, awesome story! I love it! XD
MikariStar chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Adorable! :D
Liz chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Wow, I really like the idea of emotions being the reason that earth mysteries are so tasty to Neuro! Very cool idea, and very likely.

Neuro was a BIT ooc [since he would never have stayed on the floor unless he was unconsious or dead] but the over all story was awesome. Loved it :)