Reviews for A New Chance
TheSkyBreakerV1 chapter 8 . 3/28
Nice! When's the next chapter coming up?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
wow that was great
Zokiy chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
awesome! i hope that the next chapter wouldn't take you long to write
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
This is really good, I look forward to reading more. And, if you hadn't mentioned it, I would never have guessed that English wasn't your first language - you're better at writing in it than many native-born English-speakers I know. I find it very impressive how annoying or sympathetic Bardock and Raditz seem, depending on whose point of view it is. When Bardock's in focus, Raditz seems very tiresome, but when Raditz is in focus, Bardock is too frustrating for words. It's very impressive, being able to so clearly portray the positive and negative points of each character, and to switch between which set you're focusing on so neatly! This is a really fun story, and I hope we get chapter 8 without having to wait four years for it. ;)
Ameban chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Okay. I started to read this after finding out certain fanart apparentely based on that story on DeviantArt. So here I'm.
I find the plot is interesting because the events of their resurrection, hell's description and the storyline placed on Yadrath instead Earth, which is nice for a change... However, even if I also like Bardock and Raditz both, they both get my nerves on this story, mostly Raditz, because here, they're portrayed quite incongruously, expecially if I talk about Raditz, who basically is acting like a retarded moron.
I'm used to see Nappa in such place, saddly. Yeah, the guy wasn't the smart thing around, but he was blidly loyal to Vegeta all the time, even if he *cared* (in Saiyan way) for his tean-mates (he was about to bring back Raditz, but Vegeta stoped him, for example) Therefore, the events that involve his dead would be the ultimate treason for him. Hence he doesn't deserve being bashed.

In the anime is stated that Vegeta, Nappa and Raditz knew Freezer blowed up their homeplanet... but what else they could do except obeying the tyran? Vegeta at least had a chance to overcome Freezer someday, but Raditz only could follow orders and try to survive under any circunstance, which would turn him into a sly dog if he didn't want to be a death ass. Even if in your story Raditz didn't know this before his dead... He basically owes nothing to Freezer army and activites after that, so there is no reason to act like that all the time, besides that fact if almost throwing himself into the worst scenarios because here, he does not think, basically. Which is totally the opposite to somebody that had learned what happened and tried to survive being a weakling for so many years.
Besides, why would want Raditz take revenge over his bro (only)? It was Piccolo who actually killed him.
And Bardock? He may be more cautious, and he may know about Kakarot's destiny, but instead of telling others about this (at least, his tean mates) and his older son, even teaching him, he just keep insulting him again and again, explaining nothing. So, under such circunstances, I can see why Raditz doesn't understand what's wrong with everything.

So yes, your story has an interesting plot and portraying of DBall universe (I cannot juzgue the writting bc I'm not English native, either)... But the character portraying has strong flaws.

My two cents.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
next chapter please
Karakaigara chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I can't wait to see Raditz' reaction when he wakes up. HIS FATHER TOOK THE SCOUTER TOO! Poor hairball XDDD
Jade chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
Awesome cliffhanger! I hope to see the next chapter soon and I can't wait to see how Goku is going to react on seeing his older brother and father.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
Thank you for updating, chapter 7 is great!
Vivi-chan chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy? WHY ARE THERE ONLY 6 CHAPTERS? TEEEELL ME WHYYY TUNNYYYY WHYYYY?!

I love this story so much, I could hardly ever come up with anything as long (let alone as intersting) xDD Good work! Can't wait until the next chapter!
Lucillia chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Good job on this one as well. Since your English has improved, you don't need me to rewrite your chapters, at least as long as you keep to this quality.
GineDBZ chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
if you keep doing the story I'd appreciate it, bye :)
Jade chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
I really like it so far! Update soon also I can't wait until Radtiz and Bardock meets Goku.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
well its about time you brought back this story i was giving up. anyways keep updating
NatNicole chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Ooh! A vision for Bardock is BAD NEWS.

I hope things between those two will get better eventually.

Can't wait to read the new first meeting! :)