Reviews for Retribution for Living a Half-life
controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
No! Regulus! Argh. Out of everyone, I really do hate his story the most. It’s just all so sad and I can’t help but wish it had all gone differently for him. I loved how in this there’s this huge focus on his relationship with Sirius and it’s when he can’t face his brother when he realises how ashamed he is and how wrong his actions are. The fact that he’s so eager to redeem himself is wonderful, if not bittersweet, as well. My favourite part is that one line in the middle, where he says that he ought to have been the victim. For me, that highlights just how upset he is and how disgusted he is with himself. This is such a sad fic, but beautifully written, as always.
BlueMango chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Very evil! But I feel bad that he is left with knowing he killed someone.

Which is why you make me like Reggie in the first place.

Man, this just blew my mind cause it is so deliciously evil.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That /was/ wvil, but fabulously so! Poor Reggie...

'Regulus didn't remember her name. The witch had fallen so easily, so silently… Her pale face still haunted him even today. She was so, so pale…'

That was the most heartbreaking for me If it's not enough that he committed a murder, but now he has to live with the regrets etc.

Seriosly amazing, mew!
Evelyn of the Witch Hunt chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Haunting and evil. Perfect combination. This may be a short review as there really is nothing much else to say other than that it was brilliant and I really enjoyed it. (I bet you're getting sick of me now).
Morghen chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I LOVED THIS! *GLOMPS*

:D

'Wrong. Regulus Arcturus Black was cunning, but not even he could escape the inevitable crime of murder.'

Yes, he is cunning! How do you think he stole my heart? LOL.

Okay, back to the story!

This was sooooo good! I love how you made murder be the last straw for him! The line line was so perfect! I love that he made a horcrux, too, to help himself learn more about them. Eeep, but the thought of my Reggie-Poo splitting his soul makes me sad! I guess I'm to blame 'cause I gave you that flaw to work with, lol.

"He should've been the victim, not the culprit."

*SUPERHUGGLESGLOMPSREGGIE* Awwww, this broke my heart! I loved that line so much but it was soooooooo sad.

Thank you so much for writing it! It made my whole night!

:D