Reviews for WTF Moments of Harvest Moon!
Laylay chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
BEST! THIS ONE OF THE BEST STORY EVER READ!
BunnyChan360 login problems chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Great story! I've noticed those programming, logic, and spelling throughout most of the different Harvest Moon games! (they never even fixed the letter u get when your child is born in (M)FoMT) Anyways, I remembered that this site had a few goofs from FoMT listed. I hope that these glitches can help with your story)

(Apparently a lot of Barly's lines are copy and paste from different scenerios) When buying fodder, Barley will say that he'll take the chicken feed to the feed bin... He also says that everyone's ready to judge the cows... during the sheep festival...

During one of Elli's non Heart events she'll greet you with, "Hi playname!

Whenever you give Anna (Basil's wife) a gift she mentions that it's a great birthday present... every time

Zack, when picking up your shipment, will speak in Japanese. Cliff will too, but his glitch is almost unnoticeable (I was married to him and expecting when I talked to him after he left the winery. He was near the blacksmiths)

Last but not least! When you talk to Carter when he's near the graveyard he'll suddenly speak in German (I wrote it down exactly punctuation and all): Ein Teilzeltjob auf dem weingut h[a]rt sich nach einer Menge Spa[b]an. They srsly need to fire the guy in charge of the English game script.)

If you need any mroe glitches just ask in the Author's Note. My login and PM aren't working so well. Good luck.
Fox chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Or wait, I remembered some more.

1. Rick was talking in Japenesse (MFoMT)

2. In Cliff's heart event where he faints, in the hospital, if you faint Elli will drag him out of the bed and acrosse the floor.(MFoMT)

3. Murray stealing your food. (AWL/AnWL)

4. Daryl walking around your farm, trying to steal your cow and "observe" your kid. (AWL/AnWL)

Srry for commenting twice. :3
Fox chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Haha these are awesome!

I have tons of HM WTF moments but the creepest was when I thought Julius was a girl.

Or on Youtube for HM Animal Parade Luna has a heart event with the main character even though he is married and had a kid. O.o
SonoftheSouth9194 chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Aww, I feel special. And I died laughing both times. XD I officially love you.
TheWhistler chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Haha, I loved this, especially the second part. On my game I had Denny on a red heart before he got married, so he went from telling me I was pretty to calling me a man. O_o
kagerume chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
HA HA HA HA! Great story! man... you're right. I didnt really know why they would hate you so badly. :))
Harvest Loon chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
hehe! Another one is in harvest moon animal parade when you have a baby with Luke and u pick it up and show it to him he says 'hey you brought your child to visit' and i'm just like 'WTF its your child too and I live here!'
Arista Deja chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
This is hilarious! How could anyone mistake Vaughn for a girl? I mean, Julius (from TOT) or Skye (from DS Cute) could easily be mistaken, but Vaughn? That's just... wow. XD
Amy-chan123 chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Ahahahaha! U I would've expected Skye(from Ds Cute)to be mistaken as a girl, but Vaughn? Wow Denny,that's just sad.
mandapanda84 chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
ahaha that was great XD
Electric Plum chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This is soooo funny, and sadly, true! I also have had many wtf moments, but mostly they involve, "WHY THE ! #$ IS THERE A BLIZZARD ON MY BIRTHDAY!", so I won't bother. Also, the Harvest Goddess. She appears to you when you're in the mine, right? Well, I kind of think that she's affilated with, like, plants and stuff, so WTF is she doing down in a MINE. Where there is nothing but ROCKS. And maybe the occaisional black grass, but that doesn't count.
GOne Awayyy chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
hahaha.

in the 64 version they dont even spell natsume right. lol.

in mfomt if you show the feather to the girls they talk about how lucky "she" is.

the awl scene getting your cow pregers.

in bnt if you show gray the feather he says that he doesnt think marrying is for him then he reconsiders but he says it like "im not like that... or am i?" or something or another.

quite a bit of the newer games have the feature that when you hit them with a tool, they like you a tiny bit less. kinda like the littering except they dont dislike you as much as when you litter. lol.
mandapanda84 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
that was good. Ive had a wtf moment. Well two actually. Both in mfomt. The first is when i talked to doug before i get to know him and he called me a lad. The other is after i married trent. When i talked to gray in the blacksmiths the words were in japanese o_o
Harvest Loon chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
haha! I love this :D and i know exactly what you mean about that littering thing! Another wtf moment is when an animal dies of old age and everybody turns against you! Like WTF its not my fault! :D

~*Sarah*~