Reviews for Justice League Twice Shy: DCAU Series Part 6
Brian Awesome chapter 39 . 6/12/2015
It's somewhat dissappointing that more details of Blackhawk and Galatea's Bedroom Brawl weren't given... what did the designs of Galatea look like? You should draw her in it? I suggest a deviantart or tumblr account...
Guest chapter 39 . 6/12/2015
Wait, it seems as though some villians are missing. What happend to Livewire and the Parasite? And why wasnt Roxy Rocket recruited?
Brian Awesome chapter 22 . 6/11/2015
The inner fanboy is crying at the yearn of this being back on TOONami airwaves, anticipating/exciting over the next continuitive episode of JLU... along with NEW footage of this, L.O.K., Gargoyles, etc. being incorporated into their "Building You A Better Cartoon Show" promos. I guess I can still dream can't I? But Justice League "Legends", TMNT Turtles Forever, Star Trek, and quantum physics has taught us that dreams/imagination are a looking glass portal into REAL exploits... so perhaps in at least 1 alternate reality, the history of animated shows and blocks branched off into a different path in a GOOD way...
Brian Awesome chapter 21 . 6/11/2015
I guess these unfolding events are what Bumble...Liono... I meant Terry McGuinnis referred to as the Near Apocalypse of '09?
Brian Awesome chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
"Have you ever wondered why your rogue's gallery comes after you, time after time, when they've been released from Arkham? It's because you won't relent. You just keep pushing until one of us snaps." Ivy explained to him, "I'm not going to let that happen. I'll get a restraining order if I have to."
-Poison Ivy

...daMN!
Brian Awesome chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Is this "Blackhawk" the original/only surviving member that appeared at the begginning of the last season of JLU? Real Name: Galatea/'Tea Code Name: Power Girl eh?
Brian Awesome chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
I wonder how Galatea is able to have a "soul"?
NorJC chapter 40 . 5/31/2014
I'm impressed by your willingness to stand by your convictions as a writer in regards to others' complaints. Well done.
addikhabbo chapter 40 . 7/25/2013
Awesome!
addikhabbo chapter 18 . 7/24/2013
WONDERFULOUS!
addikhabbo chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Fabulous!
martin chapter 40 . 1/18/2013
dude ! your series rocks! i began from 1 and now onto 7! im new to this site and in actuality i dont know a lot about the dc characters except for the famous ones: ie batman and supes,(never was exposed to comic books and such) this has been an eyeopener indeed,never knew dc was that rich in characters and lore..this has been an interesting series and im enjoying the way you portray these characters..im joining this site and following your work...cheers!
Darth Commentator chapter 9 . 4/14/2011
Is it wrong if this chapter makes me like Black Adam more? Also, these stories are great. DC should hire you. You're as good as the pros.
EliteWarriorStrike714 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
love it
west189 chapter 40 . 9/12/2010
Romance is a must love kinda thing. I love the Phantom Stranger part. For an obscure character, he has a straightforward personality: enigmatic.

The To Be Continued type ending was a nice touch.

West189