Reviews for The Elvenking's Lady
Aista chapter 4 . 1/12
Thank you for writing, this was a very enjoyable read!
Almadynis Rayne chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
I have spent all day reading this and the preceeding stories. I love it. So much. Thank you for sharing it with us! I don't suppose there will be more sequels? *puppy eyes*
Desertfyre chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Loved this story! I read the extended version on your website. D Btw, your website is really cool! Thanks for this series of story. D
Mangy Beast chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
I really, truly love ALL of your stories. And I say stories because I feel like they transcend fanfiction and become something truly and entirely your own, separate yet still a part of Tolkien's great masterpiece(s). Kind of like how Wide Sargasso Sea borrows off of what Charlotte Bronte created in Jane Eyre, but is still beautiful and great in it's own right and also very original.

Don't ever lose your creative and imaginative spirit, and please do keep spitting out sequels/prequels or whatever awesome stories and character studies you can. You never fail Aearwen, ).

- Mangiest 3
dinopoodle chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Great job, wonderful you are doing so well I will be sad when this story ends. Tarriffic work, hope it stretces for quite a while.
Shipwright's Trick chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
A lovely conclusion to a great story. I especially liked the tidbit about the ears, and Elara's reunion with Borendor and Míriel. Really, the only thing I have to complain about is the fact that this story was so short!

Ah, well. : )

Thanks again!
Song in the woods chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
read this one and am flying over to read the other one. Excellent job, but then when has anything you written not been?
teacalm chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
I love how Elara does not automatically follow Thranduil's leading. She has her own mind, and together with Thranduil's set ways of getting always what he wants, creates a friction that gets resolved in the end. I wonder what will happen if a child enters into the equation. Thanks so much for your updates. Lovely, lovely story.
Destined Darkness chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
:) Yay! Everything is right again! Thranduil's not being an idiot anymore!

Thank you for updating! Update again soon!
Shipwright's Trick chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
Ah, that's better. MUCH better. : )

Although...the suicide mission...I feel wacky talking to a fictional character like this, but, Elara, get a grip!

Borendor berating Thranduil must have been a sight and a half! : )

Eagerly awaiting the next installment! Slow is good. It means more chapters! : )
dinopoodle chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
Im my view this has been your best chapter yet! However, I still want to see the issue of her being mortal resolved. Our good king has lost enough dont you think? Also will there be the pitter patter of tiny feet? Great work!
Song in the woods chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
Wow, I am feeling the heat right along with the the happy couple. Great job, and I am betting my husband will feel thankful for it also ;)
Destined Darkness chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Am I allowed to yell and scream at Thranduil for being such an idiot? Why the heel did he do that? Why? Nah! Stupid king! *screams in frustration*

Thanks for updating! :) Please update again soon and set things right between Elara and Thranduil.
Song in the woods chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Whoa! Thranduil...how could you be so cold? Did he not understand that was tandamount to date rape. Perhaps he should take it slow? Maybe his uncle will explain it to him ;)
teacalm chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Another treat of a story coming from a very good writer. I always check to see if you have something new. This story is off to a very exciting start. Thanks so much for sharing, and for continuing to write.