Reviews for The Lyre
ReadingStar chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
That sounds similar to James and Lilys story (not complaining)
Written4you chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I found this to be an interesting read and its very true to people's nature. So many of my guy friends only want the girl that insults them, it's beyond me why. I think your story shined some light on the matter :) Great flow to the story and wondeful bits had me giggling. My favorite bit has to be " Lucy called them his sheep and James the flock's shepherd. James scoffed at the notion; he was just a popular guy." _

-Noona1
chocolate fish chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
More!
Radical.2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
You're really good at writing! I liked how you described his passion with white suns, that was really cool. This reminded me of Lily/James, it was really cool. Keep writing!
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Normally, I wouldn't read OCs, but this is really well done. *applauds*
ToManyLetters chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I have mixed feelings about the use of OCs... but Lute is tolerable, I'd say. Overall a sweet and beautiful story. As with most good oneshots, I feel a desire to see it advance further. -D

TML
AoiKuroNekoSan chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Huh, James is James, no matter what generation he's from. I love James and Lucy's little hate relationship, that probably means they're secretly close, or something.
dex lucas chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I'm sensing a James/Lily relationship here. Look! It's even J/L (James/Lily AND James/Lute!) (:
throughDeesEyes chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
An interesting story:)
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I enjoyed this. I normally dont read OC's (Though for James, i have written one myself) but i really enjoyed this. the only thing which did tick me of a little was making james a minature of James Potter I and having the same love story. But that being said, the dailogues were very good.

This had to be my favorite part:

That was the point where Fred thought there was something really wrong with him and physically dragged him to the Hospital Wing to get checked out. "That Harper girl is crazy, why do you keep trying to get her to go out with you? She hangs around with Lucy for crying out loud! And we both know how Lucy is."
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Interesting name, I can defiantly see her parents loved music. There is some great potential in this story, both to make it brilliant or to make it a copy of James/Lily. Good luck with what you plan to do and well done on a good oneshot.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
Ezile chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Interesting story R. I like how the very first line in the second paragraph is "And she hated him." I think I'm not familar enough with the end of the series because I'm certain I'm missing references you made. I also love the very last paragraph and how refer back to what she'd said to him. Very poetic. Good job with this one. E.