Reviews for Poisoned Poison
USAFChief chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
This was a very nice continuation of the previous story. Good plot continues. Characterizations and dialog are very good and enjoyable for me.

You abilities continue to impress and I still see growth in your writing.

Thanks for posting this.

pdf
USAFChief chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Ahhhh...a Ray Stevens fan in addition to scouse.

I like it! (No, I don't know a damn thing about scouse music except what I got from google which is very little.

pdf
Anonymous chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
You are an excellent writer! Of both action and angst, and are certainly one of my favorite writers! Keep up the good work!
sarahsrr chapter 14 . 7/15/2010
Finally back to your last chapter. I dont do emotion well either so I try to stick to the action myself.

Very very wonderful last chapter! I liked how Robert was there for the senator when Ben's body was taken away. Shows what type of person he really is.

And Tony is feeling guilty and is hiding his injury as always. But at least Gibbs is going to be checked out too. And Fuller is going to take them to Bethesda. And then Blossom is barking at a cat. And she sounds determined to catch it. And poor Blossom, she needs more attention. Fuller and Tony will have to make it up to her. And they found the Starling stash Yay!

And it was great that Kent stayed to check up on them and get Gibbs home. And Gibbs has more insight into Fuller and that his wife was also an agent. And the Troublemint twins at it again. And Tony had to have surgery. But i am sure he'll break out quickly. But Tony is still conflicted and the senator comes to talk to Tony. Maybe it will help.. And Tony got a card from Paul and Tony is getting broken out early. Great ending as always. Looking forward to your next story!

TesubCalle chapter 14 . 7/12/2010
Well done, good and faithful fic author!

I want to hug both William and Robert. William, because he's a good man who's just suffered an incredibly traumatic loss, and Robert, well, just because he's so awesome.

Blossom deserves a boatload of doggie treats for maintaining her concentration in spite of the antagonistic cat. Finding the Startling Stash - that veritable MacGuffin - hidden in the pipe organ was a brilliant touch. Loved that 'star-shape' the ginger made in mid air after Bloss spooked it. My brain had lots of fun creating a mental image of that one. Damned right she deserved a bit of fun!

On a serious note, you did Gibbs and Tony's characters justice with their little heart-to-heart in the hospital. Gibbs knows Tony better than Tony thinks he does; maybe even better than Tony knows himself. (Hmm, maybe there is something to what Ducky said in Season Three about Gibbs being a lot like Tony back in the day). I can't see that the Senator will ever feel totally absolved of the 'look' he had on his face... that might take a while in spite of Tony's assurances to the contrary. I can't say I blame him, though. Given the choice between flesh-and-blood (no matter how rotten) and an almost total stranger, I'd be wanting my family spared.

Thank you for an excellent series of stories. It was such an extreme pleasure to read all of these, and to get your 'take' on the characters in the NCIS universe. You didn't falter once, in my opinionated opinion, and I feel you genuinely explored the unique relationships shared among the members of Team Gibbs. I've spoken before about your OCs, so I won't go into much more detail other than to reiterate how much I loved them.

I know you've said you're taking a break from writing for a little while; just know I'll be eagerly looking out for your next one. Cheers!
sarahsrr chapter 13 . 7/12/2010
Well the shootout scene definietely came off well. Lots of great action and Tony did get shot again. But he was smart enough to wear a vest time. But I loved that Sablea was loosing his upper hand on things along with Ben. Just glad that the bad guys aren't good and that Tony and the others are. Looking forward to the last chapter with Blossom and the kitty cat. And the humor was excellent as always too! Awesome as usual!

tiffaroolou chapter 14 . 7/10/2010
Wow. Super late review. Shame on me! Anyway, fabulous chapter, fabulous ending. :) And I thought you did pretty good on the angst. Can't wait to see what you write next!
sarahsrr chapter 12 . 7/7/2010
Okay here is chapter 12 review! Yuck! Sablea found Tressel and sounds like he is in for trouble now. And he is sure that Ben will take care of him himself. And he is having Mr. Brackett tell Fuller what he is doing. Such a crazy guy! And now Ben is going to get Tressel. Not good at all.

And Blossom got pizza for her meal and i am sure that Blossom is a kind of philosophical dog that loved analysing their surroundings. She seems to love Tony and is also fascinated with Abby. And they are searching for Ben's DNA. And Robert is standing in strong suppport of the Senator. And it is a good thing his family comes to D.C.

And now Ben has him and wants to have fun with him. Hope the team can stop him from killing poor Tressel. And Ben is beating on him till Oscar stops him. Sounds like Sablea is waiting for the whole team to come before finishing things off.

Good thing the team got there in time cuz Sablea has a gun to Ben. Sorry about the review but it is keeping my mind off things right now. Awesome chapter!

cheekymice chapter 14 . 7/6/2010
Playing 'Catch up'!

Perfect ending to a perfect story, darling!

*sniffles*

I love Tony's Father issues and you made my day.

*huge big, fat, hairy hugs*
fredcymraes chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
'You wished you'd had a father who loved you at all… you're tying yourself in knots, DiNozzo, like you always do when the subject of fathers comes up, and it never gets you anywhere, and where the hell is Gibbs?'

very nice introspection, you write this as well as action, and very nice Tony, Gibbs, avoiding sap but with enough emotion
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
Well, i for one love, love, love the ending and think that your angst is awesome :D i loved that little scene with Tony and Gibbs made me squeel with joy hehe, wonderful ending to an awesome story :D I love how Gibbs said that Tony could always talk to him *grins*

and an arseless nightie,...wooop i so can imagine Tony in one of those haha...gets my thoughts out of the gutter hehe

As always love, love, loved it :D and can't wait to see what you write next :D Have fun watching Le Tour :D
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 13 . 7/5/2010
Awww, Tony does seem to have all the bad luck hehe, poor William tho, he was an idiot for leaving the car tho, if he hadnt then maybe he wouldnt have need to watch his son get killed :(

TYpical Tony tho, trying to protect people,...what will we do with him.. just one more chapter :(( Great job on this story so far :D
Azamiko chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
Stupid Senator. And that whole thing with Robert-they never saw him again-seemed ominous...
Nat chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
Very, very good, entertaining, riveting, well written fantastic story. Keep up the awesome writing! Beautiful rhythm, excellent action scenes. Thank-you very much for your fine writing!
vanishingp2000 chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
I liked the end! It felt just right not too over the top at all just in character. You've tied it all up beautifully and I can understand Tony's reactions to the senator too. Enjoy the Tour and I'll look forward to your next story sometime after that. Tony cycling perhaps? ;) Love VP.